Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Competition on the ps3?

Default Competition on the ps3?

Does anyone know of any games that are played currently for competition? It seems that Xbox has it all right now and I don't get why. I have not looked very much into this I was just curious and figured I would post it here!

I posted this thread a little over a week ago. I'm guessing your silence is the answer lol. I have street fighter 4 for ps3 but to be honest it isn't a lot of a fun online. Unless you play with friends

killzone 2?
    W@W

4. Default

Team Fortress 2 for the PS3 actually has it's own player hosted tournaments that get really big. Pretty much every big clan that is known (or wants to get known) joins the tournament. I play regularly when I can, and competitve games is what I play on there. If anyone has a PS3, add me, iggylow. Demoman and soldier at your service!

That is exactly the thing I wanted to hear! I don't have tf2. but that makes me want to play

6. Default

More people have xbox 360
    http://www.kokeytechnology.com/gadge...xbox-360-wins/

It has better online play, even though you have to pay

Has competitive exclusive games (gears,halo)

I prefer call of duty, rainbow 6, street fighter 4, soul caliber 4 and pretty much every other game on the 360.

I only use my ps3 for blu ray

You have raised my hopes and crushed them back down!

Blog Entries

All fighting games except VF5 and DOA are played on PS3, unless it's WCG, then they play on Xbox.

9. Default

man I cant stand the ps3 controller. Stupid back buttons are horrible. Go WCG <3

Blog Entries

if you wanna add me i'm BenoitRAGE I play Guitar hero World Tour + Metallica, Cod5, and little big planet.