Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New coL team...

They are doing great.
    The "old" team left and that put jason in a bad place and for has happened i think compLexity is doing great.

I hope i said that in a good

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by applef!lla View Post
    ahh the good old days of sunman, trip, warden, frod and storm. Cal-I 3peat. WSVG, WCG, CEVO-P 3peat, ESWC, ISC. Comming home from school immediatly going to gotfrag for HLTVs of the CPL games.

shame you wont be able to see those things anymore :/
    id love to see just one tournament with col @ ISC movie worthy frags, but I doubt it'll happen.

prove me wrong?

I just don't think this team has what it takes to become legendary status like the old roster.
    I kinda agree with you... Although the current players have some goodies under their belt but I think it's far too early to judge them. It's their first season and if they hadn't done well on LAN, only THEN you would have had a point. Even though I believe in this team, I think a minor roster change would bring great improvements... I won't name who
    <st10r`> I can't believe Jason has the heart to go on
    <coL|1`RIOT`out> st10r`
    <coL|1`RIOT`out> I do
    True inspiration

Blog Entries

you guys can flame him all you want but he's exactly right. That has been their excuse and ya you guys have been back for a few months now.

Blog Entries

ahh the good old days of sunman, trip, warden, frod and storm. Cal-I 3peat. WSVG, WCG, CEVO-P 3peat, ESWC, ISC. Comming home from school immediatly going to gotfrag for HLTVs of the CPL games.

shame you wont be able to see those things anymore :/
    id love to see just one tournament with col @ ISC movie worthy frags, but I doubt it'll happen.

prove me wrong?

I just don't think this team has what it takes to become legendary status like the old roster.
    I disagree with you, I think this team the talent they have is great. You have the living legend method, volcano also well known for his sick abilities, and da_bears well he's just a beast, sunman for his clutching abilities, and zid as a great awper. The team needs time, just like every other NFL,NBA team, it takes them seasons to get good. Many of the fans, like wilson, are just impatient and ignorant. I believe in this team.

Quote Originally Posted by VoidOfEnigmas View Post
    you guys can flame him all you want but he's exactly right. That has been their excuse and ya you guys have been back for a few months now.
    Perfect example of an impatient and ignorant person.
    The best, never rest.

Quote Originally Posted by josegee View Post
    I disagree with you, I think this team the talent they have is great. You have the living legend method, volcano also well known for his sick abilities, and da_bears well he's just a beast, sunman for his clutching abilities, and zid as a great awper. The team needs time, just like every other NFL,NBA team, it takes them seasons to get good. Many of the fans, like wilson, are just impatient and ignorant. I believe in this team.

Perfect example of an impatient and ignorant person.
    and I disagree with you. Everyone on this team used to be amazing as did every other player before the CGS, saying they have potential because they are amazing players is sort of ignorant. Look at eg.us. frod sunman warden nothing hanes and all of them were amazing as well, but look at how they're doing.

Jason started off bringing in people who haven't really been heard of, just sitting in the background and made them into the best cs team in the world. Speaking of the old roster of course. This time he has old amazing players roughing it out. Sure it takes time, we'll give them time. However time doesn't guarantee that they will get better. We gave time to the CGS, we gave time to promod, we gave time to belle, hell we even gave time to Bush.

Most of the community expects way too much of these new teams as well. Cannot leave this out. As soon as CGS died everyone was expecting what pre-CGS was to happen instantly, but of course it wouldn't.

Believing is one thing, reality is another.
    http://www.noobflicks.com/watch/4537/sickorsane dl to see awesome quality random
    applefilla - psn. do it up if you wana play SF4 with me

Blog Entries

and I disagree with you. Everyone on this team used to be amazing as did every other player before the CGS, saying they have potential because they are amazing players is sort of ignorant. Look at eg.us. frod sunman warden nothing hanes and all of them were amazing as well, but look at how they're doing.

Jason started off bringing in people who haven't really been heard of, just sitting in the background and made them into the best cs team in the world. Speaking of the old roster of course. This time he has old amazing players roughing it out. Sure it takes time, we'll give them time. However time doesn't guarantee that they will get better. We gave time to the CGS, we gave time to promod, we gave time to belle, hell we even gave time to Bush.

Most of the community expects way too much of these new teams as well. Cannot leave this out. As soon as CGS died everyone was expecting what pre-CGS was to happen instantly, but of course it wouldn't.

Believing is one thing, reality is another.
    Hmm, you're right in a lot parts. But you still can never know what can happen. All we can to is just sit back and see what happens.
    The best, never rest.

7. Default

guys listen, they just formed pretty much so they are not all together, give them a couple of months and they will be good.
    dont tell me that col is a bad team now, they have like the whole team that are legends, method, sunman, volcano....
    zid is really good, and so is da_bears but just give them time guys shit

Blog Entries

Well I cant say the team will start to get back to the level that you guys must be expecting from them, I have enjoyed seeing the team work hard to get to where they are now, its only been months since the death of CGS, and the startup of this team. Im excited to see what they can do later this year, and later on. Patience is a virtue.

Blog Entries

I'll wait to see how they do at the next LAN event before I make any major conclusions about the team. The real question is, how many months before they aren't a "brand new team and need time adjusting"? They deffo have been improving as a team for sure, undoubtedly, but certain player(s) need to prove their worth in the coming times, because regardless of all the theatrics and other things, the goal of the team is to win. Period.

Blog Entries

The rest of 2009 will be very good for these guys to come together as a team and also get their mind completely back with 1.6. Any major LAN or league wins/placements will be HUGE for them, but personally I am waiting till 2010 before I judge.
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

#1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN