Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EG picks up lurppis

1. Default EG picks up lurppis

Hanes cut.

Blog Entries

good luck to EG and hope Hanes finds another place.

holy shit

ya saw on gf. pretty random and didnt expect it.

"You smell that? Napalm son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know one time we had a hill bombed. For 12 hours it was all over when we walked up. We didn't find one of them, not one stinky body. That smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like.... Victory."

"To be honest looks like a desperate move from a team trying to find an excuse. Championships aren't won by players, they are won by teams. This is the 3rd player they have replaced trying to find an answer to there lack of success since the start of cgs. First with zet(cause hes doing terrible in 1.6 now), then letting go rambo thinking new blood will do it, once again failing. Now replacing Hanes for some kid that retired thinking another star will make this team work.
    I havent been keeping up with the 1.6 scene that much but I do know EG isn't performing and this is a couple washed up players hoping that a fan favorite will win them some matches. These kids dont need another player that can kill, they need some one they can follow and trust . Removing Hanes the most experienced and most innovative player on the team isnt gonna bring them anything but a loss friendship and a couple more months getting used to another player.
    I honestly would never post on gotfrag but I dont really talk or keep up with any of these players any more and this is just sad of Matt, Danny, and Tyler. I hope you play worse in 2009 then you did in 2008"

Quoted from masternook and I must say I actually agree with him I think this roster was at its strongest when they had Rambo playing under coL. they actually came back strong in the U.S. scene and ever since they dropped him they have not been good at all. I dont get on much anymore but the few times I do get to catch a match like tonight where coL lost to EG, I just can not stand the way things are going lately.

GG maybe if I win the mega Millions lotto I can bring real 1.6 tournaments back... but that is just a dream
    http://forums.complexitygaming.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=10&dateline=122908247  9
    coL.s0ck #1 in the WORLD

thats just ridiculous it takes time to build chemistry and by picking up one player wont do shit.

7. Default

Lurppis is probably gonna be start-caller for them !
    They just wanna learn european style of play

Blog Entries

I lol'd when I saw it lurppis is pretty much the worst "pro" player in Finland... the reason why he got so good is just because he studies everything about the opponents so he can counter them... on the other hand Hanes was crap imo so I don't really see the difference... anyway... this is probably a good move by EG, but this still won't make them a top team, not a chance...

Blog Entries

lol critics...

um... who is this new guy. i have never heard of him before. and what did hanes do to get cut?