View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite!

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gamer Girlfriend

57 30.16%
  • Blog 9: coL @ NSU pt. 2

56 29.63%
  • What you want to read - Blog Entry 05

42 22.22%
  • The Old Gamer

9 4.76%
  • Kill it......kill it with fire!!!

2 1.06%
  • Online Gaming

3 1.59%
  • World of Technology

0 0%
  • Gamers' Worst Enemies

20 10.58%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Bloggers Wanted: VOTE!

now now kids, take a chill pill in the time out corner.

"Strength lies not in defence but in attack
    ."

By my Heel, I care not.

2. Default

edited

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    nerdy? washed up? It's obvious that you haven't spent time around eSports very long, especially the coL community. Just don't even bother talking about things that you know nothing about.
    I wouldn't say washed up like this other dude, but they couldnt place top 10 at an international event (CS) and the TF2 team just lost back to back grand finals.. FIFA is meh, and the C3 challenge team was pointless.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jloeb View Post
    I wouldn't say washed up like this other dude, but they couldnt place top 10 at an international event (CS) and the TF2 team just lost back to back grand finals.. FIFA is meh, and the C3 challenge team was pointless.
    They won't even qualify for an international event unless it's an open tournament, lol.

Congrats to Sarah her blog was really nice.

Thanks to those who did vote for me. Like some of the old coL contests it was a see who had the most friends contest, pretty much sadly. A new headset was needed.

I remember back in the day on the old coL site. I was crapped on overnight in one of the contests for I think it was the best desktop contest? But yea congrats to everyone who won. There are some good blogs here. Even alm0st has a good one.

All of the people I asked to vote for me know me well and just about all of them read my blog and found that was good and original. I didn't ask randoms and I didn't ask anyone outside of the CS community. If I asked a real life friend to go here and vote for me it would take them 30 minutes to find the register button. I asked only people on my Steam friends list and many of them were really lazy to vote. I don't blame them I wouldn't probably vote if someone asked me to sign up also. Everyone I did ask had a coL account already or even had one at one point in their life.

Thanks again for those who voted for me. Thanks for reading, I am going to keep doing my blogs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by glassmatica View Post
    coL is washed up. You know nothing about eSports if you still think they are a force in their current form. I'm sorry I upset the coL fanboy. If Jason Lake can call 3D washed up, why can't his fans take it when the inevitable comes back to him :] \

You're all of 17, so I doubt you've been around very long. I've been involved with the game since the betas when I was around 17.
    Haha, yeah you seemed like the type of idiot that might judge somebody based on their age. I've been around coL for about 3.5-4 years.. but that doesn't mean I'm oblivious to everythng that happened before that. Yes, it's obvious coL is not anywhere near what they use to be.. but hey, neither is eSports as a whole.
    oh.. and "fanboy". ahaha I love how you choose your words. grow up
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

#1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

Thank you all for the votes!
    The poll is closed and to stop this partially unfair accusations, poor sportsmanship and the hate in this thread, this thread is temporarily closed.
    The winner and other information will be announced soon.

- Bossi