View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite!

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gamer Girlfriend

    57 30.16%
  • Blog 9: coL @ NSU pt. 2

    56 29.63%
  • What you want to read - Blog Entry 05

    42 22.22%
  • The Old Gamer

    9 4.76%
  • Kill it......kill it with fire!!!

    2 1.06%
  • Online Gaming

    3 1.59%
  • World of Technology

    0 0%
  • Gamers' Worst Enemies

    20 10.58%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 147

Thread: Bloggers Wanted: VOTE!

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by falor View Post
    I agree with alm0st on this.
    hes your teammate of course you are.

    also these blogs are pretty good.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    303
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    I loved the 'Gamer Girlfriend' blog
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    sunny florida
    Posts
    54
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    I loved the 'Gamer Girlfriend' blog
    Thanks Rainman I also enjoyed your blog amies was behind me saying "thats so true".
    Good luck

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    303
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SarahT View Post
    Thanks Rainman I also enjoyed your blog amies was behind me saying "thats so true".
    Good luck
    haha thanks. you too
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Port, Florida
    Posts
    698

    Default

    Good luck to all.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    161
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshred View Post
    hes your teammate of course you are.

    also these blogs are pretty good.
    uh...

    no?

    He's not.

    Try again.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    32
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I agree with having a quality blog win, the only thing I really dont agree with is not having some sort of rules about what your blogs should be about lol. Its pretty obvious some guy talking about a Gamer girlfriend is going to win.

    Not against his pick because it was a helluva a smart topic to blog on speshully wen u try 2 win prizis

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wellesley, Massachusetts
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Fail lol.


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    299
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Wow I didn't even think I would be in the finals. Good luck!
    The best, never rest.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    303
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohper View Post
    I agree with having a quality blog win, the only thing I really dont agree with is not having some sort of rules about what your blogs should be about lol. Its pretty obvious some guy talking about a Gamer girlfriend is going to win.

    Not against his pick because it was a helluva a smart topic to blog on speshully wen u try 2 win prizis

    Creativity is what it's about.. if you give a specific topic or something then it's less fun to read all the blogs oh, and it was a girl who made that blog, not a guy
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •