Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: zblock: no more BHOP?

Blog Entries

Its not a BHop Script... Think about bunny hopping as a skill that is a part of the game( just like aiming =P ). It took me awhile to figure out how it worked(months...), but it is a skill that is great to have when playing competitive CS:S.

lol that d2 bhop was insane XD

Blog Entries

being able to bunny hop for distances like that is just retarded(lack of a better word).
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

#1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

I think this is a great thing for Source. This will attract a new set of players due to the fact the game is now less random and relays on strats and actual smarts/skills. I remember back in season 1 of Invite and s2/3 of main you never saw people abuse these glitches. Now it is like any retard with a gun can be good at this game if they know how to abuse it.

Blog Entries

They had a good idea if it was 5 years ago, bhopping is now a part of source and teams revolved around it. Taking it out this late in the game is kinda pointless can mess up some teams but people will adapt just like they adapted to bhoping. People are already in the works for making cheats to bypass the zblock so if it does get used in leagues it could screw some people over because cheaters will bhop as others can't. only time will tell what leagues do, I don't think the zblock will be used.

Blog Entries

I would say as long as league admins are responsible in watching demos of which are reported that some people are BHOPing (because I doubt they review them for no reason) to penalize them for bypassing zblock...
    Josh "Spikey00" Y.
    My lonely forums.

who ever think that is a script is horribly wrong that was done by hand and to the zblock question i do think is should be applied because it makes the match more evenly matched for the ones who can not bunny hop

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by H2O pLague View Post
    who ever think that is a script is horribly wrong that was done by hand and to the zblock question i do think is should be applied because it makes the match more evenly matched for the ones who can not bunny hop
    However is it then not fair that those players that learned how to bunny hop can no longer use the skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayo View Post
    However is it then not fair that those players that learned how to bunny hop can no longer use the skill?
    Bhoping isn't hard to learn.

bind mwheelforward +jump problem solved.

Blog Entries

Timing is quite difficult actually. The problem I have with ZBlock doing all of this, is there are plenty other problems in source that they could try to fix, but they take out one thing that sometimes evens the playing field in my view.