Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: L2Deagle

  1. Default

    sourceisbad.com

    check it out baddie.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada, Alberta.
    Posts
    576
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    The reactors are overflowing! We must evacuate--there is no time!


    Quartz`pc hands Spikey00 a rose @>--'--,--
    Josh "Spikey00" Y.
    My lonely forums.

  3. #23

    Default

    nice vid and rofl at minwoo and TaCoSiTi for arguing

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaCoSiTi View Post
    First of all. Don't talk about having a life like u got 1... you're on here 1 day after this post, meaning u do this shit EVERYDAY.

    Second, its easier to hs people in source, hell its a faster paced game. But if its easier to get frags for the enemy, its easier for you too. Source is all about reaction times, speed, and thinking on the fly. 1.6 is too, but frankly, to a lesser extent, b/c quite simply its slower paced. Now it doesn't matter which one is played, b/c they are for the most part the same game- one has harder recoil control, the other better graphics. one has harder recoil control, the other better graphics. one has harder recoil control, the other better graphics. That's all that is worth mentioning.

    Lastly, If you can't 1 deag consecutively, You can't 1 deag. I know for a fact that none of you forum trolls can 1 deag like a pro. So don't pretend like you can't learn something from someone a whole hell of a lot better than you.

    Resp however you nerds want. The simple facts are clearly stated above. Admire or deny, its however you want to view the truth.
    Comming on here once a day for 5 mins dosen't mean we don't have lives, you're a moron for liking graphics so much, because source's graphics are outdated so there's no point, i'd rather play crysis or something.

    Lastly, how can you say source is faster when you WALK SLOWER AND when you move your mouse it takes time to react, because the arm has a slight delay in css, even watching pros play css bores me on how easy the recoil/hitboxes/speed is, I cannot stress this enough.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIZZ View Post
    the truth is that source compared to 1.6 is junk.

    graphics dont make a good game, but good graphics can help improve a game.

    The statement about it being easy for you to hs somebody and then making it easier for you to HS somebody is retarded. I am going to steal this analogy to help make my point about how its easier for everybody doesnt matter.

    Kobe Bryant can make shots like a pro(cuz he is 1) on a standard hoop/rim
    Jim Bob Joe cant make shit like a pro(cuz he isnt 1) on a standard hoop/rim

    NOW

    make the hoop/rim a 5foot rim and kobe can still make it just fine like he always did
    Jim Bob Joe can now make it just as easy as Kobe could

    just cuz its easier for every1 doesnt make it fair it makes it shitty as fuck. Why play a game that was purposfuly made easy? Try a game that requires skill, dedication, patience, and smarts most of all.
    Last sentence is QFT.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    STL,MO
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHIZZ View Post
    the truth is that source compared to 1.6 is junk.

    graphics dont make a good game, but good graphics can help improve a game.

    The statement about it being easy for you to hs somebody and then making it easier for you to HS somebody is retarded. I am going to steal this analogy to help make my point about how its easier for everybody doesnt matter.

    Kobe Bryant can make shots like a pro(cuz he is 1) on a standard hoop/rim
    Jim Bob Joe cant make shit like a pro(cuz he isnt 1) on a standard hoop/rim

    NOW

    make the hoop/rim a 5foot rim and kobe can still make it just fine like he always did
    Jim Bob Joe can now make it just as easy as Kobe could

    just cuz its easier for every1 doesnt make it fair it makes it shitty as fuck. Why play a game that was purposfuly made easy? Try a game that requires skill, dedication, patience, and smarts most of all.
    I hate how this retard(taco) makes people start looking at source and saying that 1.6 is better. Just to get this straight, both are great games, but players from 1.6 hate source, and vice versa. Its like anything else. People can't get it through their heads that if you like this game, and another game is like it but you must hate it to be for the one you like. Both games are great. And on taco, your aren't a pro so dont talk like one.


    dam wrote a paragraph, look like a frikin writer lol.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeFy18 View Post
    I hate how this retard(taco) makes people start looking at source and saying that 1.6 is better. Just to get this straight, both are great games, but players from 1.6 hate source, and vice versa. Its like anything else. People can't get it through their heads that if you like this game, and another game is like it but you must hate it to be for the one you like. Both games are great. And on taco, your aren't a pro so dont talk like one.


    dam wrote a paragraph, look like a frikin writer lol.
    dont get me wrong css is fun as shit but it doesnt require the skill 1.6 does.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    I live in Canadia
    Posts
    315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I thought the source vs. 1.6 debate ended a long time ago.. SOURCE IS BAD and will NEVER take over 1.6.. get over it already
    <st10r`> I can't believe Jason has the heart to go on
    <coL|1`RIOT`out> st10r`
    <coL|1`RIOT`out> I do
    True inspiration

  9. #29

    Default

    gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [e]clipse View Post
    I thought the source vs. 1.6 debate ended a long time ago.. SOURCE IS BAD and will NEVER take over 1.6.. get over it already
    nope, this debate won't be over any time soon, even coL staff called me bad cuz I play 1.6 and they play the "bad" game :P

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •