Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: L2Deagle

1. Default

sourceisbad.com

check it out baddie.

Blog Entries

The reactors are overflowing! We must evacuate--there is no time!

Quartz`pc hands Spikey00 a rose @>--'--,--
    Josh "Spikey00" Y.
    My lonely forums.

nice vid and rofl at minwoo and TaCoSiTi for arguing

Quote Originally Posted by TaCoSiTi View Post
    First of all. Don't talk about having a life like u got 1... you're on here 1 day after this post, meaning u do this shit EVERYDAY.

Second, its easier to hs people in source, hell its a faster paced game. But if its easier to get frags for the enemy, its easier for you too. Source is all about reaction times, speed, and thinking on the fly. 1.6 is too, but frankly, to a lesser extent, b/c quite simply its slower paced. Now it doesn't matter which one is played, b/c they are for the most part the same game- one has harder recoil control, the other better graphics. one has harder recoil control, the other better graphics. one has harder recoil control, the other better graphics. That's all that is worth mentioning.

Lastly, If you can't 1 deag consecutively, You can't 1 deag. I know for a fact that none of you forum trolls can 1 deag like a pro. So don't pretend like you can't learn something from someone a whole hell of a lot better than you.

Resp however you nerds want. The simple facts are clearly stated above. Admire or deny, its however you want to view the truth.
    Comming on here once a day for 5 mins dosen't mean we don't have lives, you're a moron for liking graphics so much, because source's graphics are outdated so there's no point, i'd rather play crysis or something.

Lastly, how can you say source is faster when you WALK SLOWER AND when you move your mouse it takes time to react, because the arm has a slight delay in css, even watching pros play css bores me on how easy the recoil/hitboxes/speed is, I cannot stress this enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIZZ View Post
    the truth is that source compared to 1.6 is junk.

graphics dont make a good game, but good graphics can help improve a game.

The statement about it being easy for you to hs somebody and then making it easier for you to HS somebody is retarded. I am going to steal this analogy to help make my point about how its easier for everybody doesnt matter.

Kobe Bryant can make shots like a pro(cuz he is 1) on a standard hoop/rim
    Jim Bob Joe cant make shit like a pro(cuz he isnt 1) on a standard hoop/rim

NOW

make the hoop/rim a 5foot rim and kobe can still make it just fine like he always did
    Jim Bob Joe can now make it just as easy as Kobe could

just cuz its easier for every1 doesnt make it fair it makes it shitty as fuck. Why play a game that was purposfuly made easy? Try a game that requires skill, dedication, patience, and smarts most of all.
    Last sentence is QFT.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIZZ View Post
    the truth is that source compared to 1.6 is junk.

graphics dont make a good game, but good graphics can help improve a game.

The statement about it being easy for you to hs somebody and then making it easier for you to HS somebody is retarded. I am going to steal this analogy to help make my point about how its easier for everybody doesnt matter.

Kobe Bryant can make shots like a pro(cuz he is 1) on a standard hoop/rim
    Jim Bob Joe cant make shit like a pro(cuz he isnt 1) on a standard hoop/rim

NOW

make the hoop/rim a 5foot rim and kobe can still make it just fine like he always did
    Jim Bob Joe can now make it just as easy as Kobe could

just cuz its easier for every1 doesnt make it fair it makes it shitty as fuck. Why play a game that was purposfuly made easy? Try a game that requires skill, dedication, patience, and smarts most of all.
    I hate how this retard(taco) makes people start looking at source and saying that 1.6 is better. Just to get this straight, both are great games, but players from 1.6 hate source, and vice versa. Its like anything else. People can't get it through their heads that if you like this game, and another game is like it but you must hate it to be for the one you like. Both games are great. And on taco, your aren't a pro so dont talk like one.

dam wrote a paragraph, look like a frikin writer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFy18 View Post
    I hate how this retard(taco) makes people start looking at source and saying that 1.6 is better. Just to get this straight, both are great games, but players from 1.6 hate source, and vice versa. Its like anything else. People can't get it through their heads that if you like this game, and another game is like it but you must hate it to be for the one you like. Both games are great. And on taco, your aren't a pro so dont talk like one.

dam wrote a paragraph, look like a frikin writer lol.
    dont get me wrong css is fun as shit but it doesnt require the skill 1.6 does.

Blog Entries

I thought the source vs. 1.6 debate ended a long time ago.. SOURCE IS BAD and will NEVER take over 1.6.. get over it already
    <st10r`> I can't believe Jason has the heart to go on
    <coL|1`RIOT`out> st10r`
    <coL|1`RIOT`out> I do
    True inspiration

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by [e]clipse View Post
    I thought the source vs. 1.6 debate ended a long time ago.. SOURCE IS BAD and will NEVER take over 1.6.. get over it already
    nope, this debate won't be over any time soon, even coL staff called me bad cuz I play 1.6 and they play the "bad" game :P