Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I date her?

1. Default

dblllll

"You smell that? Napalm son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know one time we had a hill bombed. For 12 hours it was all over when we walked up. We didn't find one of them, not one stinky body. That smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like.... Victory."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Username View Post
    2 kids!!!!! wow.

how old r u?
    Both he and the girl are 23....

And I think 23 with 2 kids already is a bit problematic. The 1st time is a mistake, the 2nd time is stupidity. Sorry, I wouldn't even be thinking about dating someone that's 23 with 2 kids.

3. Default

Lots of top-notch decision making involved in this relationship. I'm all for it. You should blog it.

4. Default

yeah defiantly not

Blog Entries

One of her kids is in the back of the picture.

I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to deal with kids until like 28, but that's me.
    The best, never rest.

Thanks for your honest opinions! I get a lot of people who say, look at her, shes hot just do it. Obviously she's pretty hot but, still there is more too it lol. IDK we will see what happens. On the other hand, there is this chick who is interested and she has no kids but she is a stripper. Always seems like there is a big flaw no matter what lol. See attached, this was taken last night actually.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahT View Post
    One of her kids is in the back of the picture.
    Thanks for stating the obvious. haha jk bro

I don't know that's a hard question, shes a cutie pie but that point in the road comes down to if you like here, or the sex, etc, etc. I personally would only commit to a girl that has two kids if I really could see my self spending the rest of my life with her. because at that point your really there, that's not a hit it and quit it or just hook up. you need to really like that girl.
    Complexity fan sense Winter CPL 2004~ Original forum elite

10. Default

23 years old and you can't make this kind of decision on your own. : /

Obviously not ready to handle two kids.