Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I date her?

Quote Originally Posted by knox View Post
    23 years old and you can't make this kind of decision on your own. : /

Obviously not ready to handle two kids.
    Actually I can but, it's called getting advice. Not once did I say I was making my decision based off of what people here say. Last I checked your never too old to get peoples advice. Thanks kid.

Quote Originally Posted by LawLer View Post
    Actually I can but, it's called getting advice. Not once did I say I was making my decision based off of what people here say. Last I checked your never too old to get peoples advice. Thanks kid.
    Hello internet people, please make a very important life decision for me because I am not capable of doing it by myself.

Actual friends and or family I will agree with you. Their advice may be somewhat useful.

Posting on an internet forum, dumb. I would hate to ask this same question and have a tard like you giving me stupid stupid advice back.

Thanks kid.

Lawler, let me tell ya brother, if you love her, thats the thing. If you do, them 2 kids aren't gonna make a differents, another thing is, a lot of ppl don't really understand that when you are least looking for someone in your life they pop up. So I mean whats wrong trying it out? See what happens, and tell her that as well. Just be straight up with her and see how she takes it, then go from there. Start small just dinner with her and hanging out when you can. Ya know, thats a real thing I would do, and to be honest yes 2 kids is kind of a probalem even if you like kids, have to relize the baby daddys are gonna be in her life, so if u get jealous easy might not be easy.

WARRIOR UP (W^)

Hello internet people, please make a very important life decision for me because I am not capable of doing it by myself.

Actual friends and or family I will agree with you.

Posting on an internet forum, dumb. I would hate to ask this same question and have a tard like you giving me stupid stupid advice back.

Thanks kid.

Don't have any family bro. Thanks.

Don't have any family bro. Thanks.
    Get some friends then, or possibly a therapist.

Get some friends then, or possibly a therapist.
    I dont even know why I bother. Admin go ahead and delete this post.

I dont even know why I bother. Admin go ahead and delete this post.
    No I am done I made my point.

Continue.

8. Default

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but the first girl is 23 years old and has two toddlers and now you bring up another young girl who is a stripper. I'm not too sure in your tastes, but I would never recommend those two people to my friends ever. But anyways, just do what makes you happy.

I agree with most of the people on here. You should just do what makes you happy ultimately, but I'm not sure I am dating a 23 year old mother for obvious reasons. Once you date her, well you are pretty much assuming some sort of responsibility even if you think you are not. Now the other girl on the other hand wouldn't be so bad IMO. She's a stripper so if you are into sex as most males are, then I would suggest trying to get closer to her. Overall, as I said before, just do what makes you happy. But don't think that just because you are 23 you need to be dating. Have some fun bro, you are still young.

knox, you are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eafra View Post
    I agree with most of the people on here. You should just do what makes you happy ultimately, but I'm not sure I am dating a 23 year old mother for obvious reasons. Once you date her, well you are pretty much assuming some sort of responsibility even if you think you are not. Now the other girl on the other hand wouldn't be so bad IMO. She's a stripper so if you are into sex as most males are, then I would suggest trying to get closer to her. Overall, as I said before, just do what makes you happy. But don't think that just because you are 23 you need to be dating. Have some fun bro, you are still young.

knox, you are an idiot.
    haha yeah thanks bro. I probably will end up just enjoying myself. The chick with kids comes over Thursday and Stripper Girl comes over Friday, so fuck it, might as well have fun with both. And thanks, glad to see im not the only one who thinks knox is an idiot.

Take it easy.