Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for complexity

Hybrid View

1. Default Question for complexity

How would a team sign up for the events held that look for new teams for sponsorship?

There aren't any specific recruitment events.. pro teams keep an eye on the landscape and invite the squads they feel are the best.

3. Default

any tips on how to catch their eye? I mean since lan isnt as easy to get into as online leagues. Right now we are in xpleague and i know economy isnt at its best right now so not many sponsor's are able to pull loose change for new sponsorship but my team is dedicated to just earn respect we love the game and are great fans of Team Complexity.

Blog Entries

I'm essentially no1 to really listen to or take advice to the heart from, however doing well in the pay to play leagues, CEVO and ESEA could catch more attention than say the 'free' leagues such as XPL or ECO.

So if i were you i'd start looking into CEVO or ESEA or even both and start competing with those teams.

5. Default

i've looked into cevo and thought about joining in next season once this one is over. I started this one and we never quit til we win lol that one of our good qualities but thank you for the advice it is allways greatly appreciated

6. Default

one day i hope to be looked at as a possible recruit

Our dreams is our best achievements! Dream big=achieve big things

Blog Entries

Not to be a downy, but don't put more time/focus into gaming as you do with other aspects of your life.
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

8. Default

its cool but like it says in my sig. our dreams are our best achievements if i cant dream then i cant have goals cuz dreams are the first step in setting goals

Our dreams is our best achievements! Dream big=achieve big things

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by .:IC:.SaRgE View Post
    its cool but like it says in my sig. our dreams are our best achievements if i cant dream then i cant have goals cuz dreams are the first step in setting goals
    not necessarily... but that's your statement I guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by .:IC:.SaRgE View Post
    one day i hope to be looked at as a possible recruit
    I completely agree, and hope the same thing, lol.
    XBL -- Zeppelyn EX || PSN ​-- zn-1