View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Photoshop Contest: VOTE!

i liked #5

"You smell that? Napalm son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know one time we had a hill bombed. For 12 hours it was all over when we walked up. We didn't find one of them, not one stinky body. That smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like.... Victory."

Good job to whoever tried this contest out!

May the best one win

#3 of course

Blog Entries

Had to vote #3 because it's related to halloween AND compLexity and I just just think it's BA.

On a side note: I love how people who make accounts just to vote on these things are the ones who always talk shit on the threads.
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

#1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

tbh, how do u know that people saying stuff are JUST posting on forums for the vote? Maybe we want to be part of this community now aswell, I most certainly want to be. Please don't be so ignorant.

6. Default

look, Neonzealot. i agree with what your saying. i, myself, joined to vote only cause i was lead here. but seriously can you be any more transparent? ive been monitoring the posts made. 3 hours ago post #39 was made. then katalyst joined and posted, immediately logged out, you logged in and made that post agreeing with "katalyst". you obviously have no experience in trolling, and your attempts to cheat your way to first is just pathetic. honestly i am amazed that the staff haven't done anything about this. im guessing the will drop you 20 at the last minute for lulz. and DONT give me the "but im a different guy" shit. do not talk to me. do not reply, i couldn't care less about what you have to say. stop dupe accounting and go.

7. Default

dont twist my words douche. im insulting you and you and you and you and you etc...

ahh wow, any chance we can get an admin to PLEASE post the IP's for myself and Neon...

9. Default

"you obviously have no experience in trolling"

had to laugh at that

otherwise well done to all the entrants, they look great!

Blog Entries

Whaaaat! I thought mine would be good enough. =[ mega lame