Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Website Designers

Default Website Designers

Aside from IMG, and bigger companies does anyone have any recommendations on a website designer? Maybe a new freelancer? I would prefer someone that would do design/code. I am hesitant on most of the people from IRC.

Any help is appreciated.

Blog Entries

I can design as for coding, I hear jetblk is very good. Though I know he's busy this week.

I design freelance, but coding php/mysql or a CMS front and backend I can't do. THough I've tried numerous times, i've failed more..

Thanks for the quick reply! Do you have a portfolio I could take a look at? Maybe we should head over to the PM's

He's good.

Blog Entries

Sure I can show you a few. Hit me up via PM or mIRC and we'll talk boss. =o)

your so cute! im giving you a thumb! (IDK HOW )

Blog Entries

shady.

I am a professional web developer. I'm currently working at Lexmark as a web developer, and have fed my family off freelance work in the past. If your job either a) pays well OR b) is eSports related, then I'd definitely be interested. More so on the latter of the two. I've been looking for some eSports projects to get involved with for a while now.

Let me know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jdubya` View Post
    I can design as for coding, I hear jetblk is very good. Though I know he's busy this week.

I design freelance, but coding php/mysql or a CMS front and backend I can't do. THough I've tried numerous times, i've failed more..
    this man speaks the truth if you decide to use him for a designer, all of us can get on irc or IM and chat... lost my job as a firedog technician at circuit city recently and i could use some extra cash. Plus i dont charge as much for coding as most people do. Also idk if people remember, but surreal media is good too, they did the gotfrag design and code!
    Nick "JetBlk" Shaw

Blog Entries

Surreal media's Owner is a tool (he use to go to school with me @ delaware university) - for the past year or two, he has been a "i'm all high and mighty" - Kinda a elitist jerk. However, his coding is good, simple, and clean.

But yeah, I'll design it custom for ya, no charge (though my last design sold for 120$ EURO) - and jetblk can do the coding when he's free. But yeah, just some idea's that have been thrown around.