Thread: Graphic Design Services

Hybrid View

1. Cool Graphic Design Services

Greetings everyone!

I noticed the dearth of comments requesting graphic designers and I felt compelled to answer the call. By introduction, my name is Tony; creative executive of A Thirsty Bottle Studios. My company specializes in logos, splash pages, wallpaper, posters, or anything relating to digital/print production. Ive been in the biz for over 10 years and I recently launched a new business venture to provide professional results for an affordable cost. If anyone is interested, please feel free to visit my site at www.athirstybottle.com

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums. nice joomla page..and for 10 yrs you sure don't have much of a portfolio.

^^ Agreed

I dont even do graphic design and i think i have more then that...

5. Default

Has anyone tried using some online services like http://99designs.com/ ? I'm looking to update my website but I don't know how to find a good variety of clients.
    ---
    3D OpenGL, C++ Game Development Video Tutorials @
    www.marek-knows.com

I've used 99designs - they have some pretty good guys working there - they put a lot of work into commissions that I've seen. You may lack the cutting edge of creativity and innovation, but it is certainly great value for money.

Blog Entries

Revsta, who designed the coL logo is a fantastic designer and does SUPER affordable work at highquality. hit him up on aim at XrevmanX

Thanks for informing us.I will surely provide you a professional results.