Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: coL TF2 ever coming back?

Blog Entries

Default coL TF2 ever coming back?

I miss the TF2 team, have you guys scouted any potential pickups? Maybe I need to move on

2. Default

i dont remember why they dropped in my mind the #1 team in esea at the time but thats col.

if i recall they dropped because most of them stopped playing the game / had real life priorities. and lots of roster changes.... if i recall right. I could search for the news post..but i'm just lazy

4. Default

coL.TF2 disbanded themselves. Their members have been recycled into the other top teams in the game which is pretty sad because they were originally THE best team in NA TF2.

That said, there's only 5 top tier teams at the moment all of which have been taken by other sponsors (EG, MoB, Blight, Loaded, and Pandemic).

Blog Entries

Didn't the disband because of roster changes and many of the former team left to join other top teams?
    esfiworld.com

Blog Entries

Basically every season we had to replace half the team. The roster changes were kind of out of control and when Reptile decided he wanted to retire, the team didn't have the motivation (nor did we want) another full on roster swap out.

What JaX said

pretty sad. we need more competetive gamesss

9. Default

Loaded supposedly dropped its TF2 team, the NA power house and current ESEA-I champs. That's the tip of the top tier teams right there.

You are the tip of my top tier