Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Cs Team

why not pick up Na'Vi there already LAN proven.. and if you look they dont have a MAJOR team/NAME right now it would be perfect...

WARRIOR UP (W^)

Blog Entries

I say you take the odd men out of the current lineups and mix and match them till you get the right roster. No wait, that'll never work

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    irukandji
    dboorn
    impulsive
    aZn
    pauLy

imo, this is a dominant lineup.
    Do you want coL do die? aZn KILLS teams/organizations.
    why not pick up Na'Vi there already LAN proven.. and if you look they dont have a MAJOR team/NAME right now it would be perfect...
    If you count barely being about to leave groupstage at 3 arbalet cups in a row and going on to win IEM Global Finals randomly LAN proven.....
    esfiworld.com

Blog Entries

drew
    dboorn
    adrenaline
    grt
    pauly

Quote Originally Posted by var1ables View Post
    I say you take the odd men out of the current lineups and mix and match them till you get the right roster. No wait, that'll never work

Do you want coL do die? aZn KILLS teams/organizations.

If you count barely being about to leave groupstage at 3 arbalet cups in a row and going on to win IEM Global Finals randomly LAN proven.....

Beating FNATIC 2 times in a row at IEM isn't that simple either.. How many American teams have done that? With a BANK of 60,000 Euro in there team already. Beating EG 2 times in a row...Mousesports, MYM.swe, WMF, coL.. the list goes on. Your dealing with a team NOW that is going to be a TOP TEAM. With a GOOD manager, good SPONSORS they would be an unstoppable team.
    Also AZN isnt a "TEAM KILLER" i have played with him many times. Used to play on a team with him. he is a great guy and a great player. Having a TRUE manager and a TRUE team with a TRUE contract would probably straighten him out if it was a problem...

WARRIOR UP (W^)

Blog Entries

He had a contract, a manager, and a team in CGS and he broke the rules, got fined, and got cut, so I don't know what you're talking about peakz. It's not a coincidence that he's been on so many teams. He's not the right fit for this organization. And Picking up Navi would be a mistake. They haven't proven themselves to be consistent yet. I'm not saying they can't be a good consistent team, but let's see them do it on a consistent basis before you go and pick them up.

Blog Entries

Not that I agree one way or the other but if you wait for a team to consistently win you put yourself in a little money war.

You may have more organizations bidding on said team trying to get them. Also the price to pull that team in after they win so many times may go up. Sometimes you have to take a risk.

I still say cloning me 4 times would be ideal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peakz View Post
    Beating FNATIC 2 times in a row at IEM isn't that simple either.. How many American teams have done that? With a BANK of 60,000 Euro in there team already. Beating EG 2 times in a row...Mousesports, MYM.swe, WMF, coL.. the list goes on. Your dealing with a team NOW that is going to be a TOP TEAM. With a GOOD manager, good SPONSORS they would be an unstoppable team.
    Also AZN isnt a "TEAM KILLER" i have played with him many times. Used to play on a team with him. he is a great guy and a great player. Having a TRUE manager and a TRUE team with a TRUE contract would probably straighten him out if it was a problem...
    Look at Na'Vi's roster history. And Success in eastern europe. THEY CAN'T KEEP A STABLE FIVE FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. THEY CAN BARELY LEAVE GROUP STAGE AT MOST TOURNAMENTS. Yeah they won IEM, but this is the same team that couldn't get out of groupstage at arbalet cup February, where there was only one other known team UNiTED. That'd be like if EG went to a lethal Gamers and EG and didn't leave groupstage because they lost to some random texan team which had a bunch of nobodies on it. Sure if they can continue to practice hard and put their time in they would be a good pick up....but for all we know Na'Vi could be a fluke.

And on the aZn thing, look at the teams he's been on in this last year. They go to one tournament,get top four, and then they fall off the face of the earth. From what i've heard he's actually the reason(he's hella cocky) the team gets dropped, not because the organization has no money.
    esfiworld.com

Well you can take out aZn but pauLy is a good player and I think he can do things.

Irukandji
    dboorN
    impulsivE
    pauLy
    maybe adrenaline

this is a good lineup

Choosing new players depends on which players that the above posters have stated are focused on CS and not busy with College. I don't know which coL players are tied up with school so I couldn't make a list of which players would best fit the coL name.

I would choose dboorn and irukandji for my team if they weren't busy with college.

"You smell that? Napalm son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know one time we had a hill bombed. For 12 hours it was all over when we walked up. We didn't find one of them, not one stinky body. That smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like.... Victory."

complexity needs to get 5 random no-namers