Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Cs Team

I disagree with you 100%.
    Azn, yeah, we all know he has a bad attitude, but people can adapt and change under the right condition.
    Volcano, cool he plays source right now, tell him he has a spot on the new coL cs 1.6 team with salary and what happens? He goes and plays 1.6 and gets GOOD again, he carried when he was on coL.cs
    I agree with method.
    See if GRT has enough time to play, if not find someone new.
    A lot of CS players do drugs my friend, sorry to break it to you. But I don't think steno is a good fit either.

You're pretty much all wrong, coL would be wasting time if they just got a bunch of NA vets again who never had too much global success back then and still wouldn't now.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by analyze View Post
    I disagree with you 100%.
    Azn, yeah, we all know he has a bad attitude, but people can adapt and change under the right condition.
    Volcano, cool he plays source right now, tell him he has a spot on the new coL cs 1.6 team with salary and what happens? He goes and plays 1.6 and gets GOOD again, he carried when he was on coL.cs
    I agree with method.
    See if GRT has enough time to play, if not find someone new.
    A lot of CS players do drugs my friend, sorry to break it to you. But I don't think steno is a good fit either.
    You can't wait or hope that guys like azn will change if they play under the col tag. The new guys should already have those qualities when they join; not the other way around.
    Volcano, hell yea fan favorite, can frag and all that good stuff. But last I remember he was focusing on school or his job?
    Again you can't count guys like GRT making a change. He has always taken time off of cs for hockey or something else.
    And yea a lot of them do drugs. And we don't need to name drop. But those guys won BIG on the international stage. It obviously didn't affect them in terms of gameplay. But steno never had that success. He has been going to w2z, back when it was open, for years and always placing top 3 and winning a lot of them. Seemed like he was happy just goin there and collecting his money.

Blog Entries

I think they'll go back to the roster they had mid-season before shit got fucked up. I recently heard hero quit his job and everyone loves him.

No way they can drop derek.

dboorn
    herotown

for sure

Then probably

evolution for the chemistry and for his overall fragging ability, 3 fraggers right there..

now if you look at the strat callers at the competitive level, IF evolution went to complexity, i think it'd make sense for xp3 to go with him.

as a strat caller

but they might keep Drew, we'll see.

Imo should retain thomz.

But who knows. They won't go european.

Drew is the best strat caller in America. End of statement. He has raw fragging ability and with the right team I believe he can bring his team to the top.

Blog Entries

I think Complexity should seek out skilled gamers in other games then hire old school all stars to teach them cs. Perhaps a game like Carom 3D, with a fierce competitive player base and massive mental strain, would be a good place to start?

7. Default

Aww man here come jax, and i didnt know making this thread would cause such a discussion :/

Well i've got my top 3 choices that most likely will be picked unless jason lake pulls a first gen col on us.
    1. Na'vi
    2. remake of last team(drew,dboorn,hero(someone said he quit job), evo, impulsive)
    3. loaded/mix with last col

Jax, I don't know if that's the right game to go with... The mobile game Samsung put out for WCG 2009 was good, maybe start there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I'mheretohelp View Post
    You can't wait or hope that guys like azn will change if they play under the col tag. The new guys should already have those qualities when they join; not the other way around.
    Volcano, hell yea fan favorite, can frag and all that good stuff. But last I remember he was focusing on school or his job?
    Again you can't count guys like GRT making a change. He has always taken time off of cs for hockey or something else.
    And yea a lot of them do drugs. And we don't need to name drop. But those guys won BIG on the international stage. It obviously didn't affect them in terms of gameplay. But steno never had that success. He has been going to w2z, back when it was open, for years and always placing top 3 and winning a lot of them. Seemed like he was happy just goin there and collecting his money.
    GRT carried pandemic last time i checked. He's been consistently preforming on every team he's been on.
    I think Complexity should seek out skilled gamers in other games then hire old school all stars to teach them cs. Perhaps a game like Carom 3D, with a fierce competitive player base and massive mental strain, would be a good place to start?
    Yeah dude, you should totally go after those console players who aren't good enough to play console games and instead play a arcade pool table game.......
    esfiworld.com

10. Default

steno
    adrenaline ---> awper
    evo
    perez
    impulsive

evo and adrenaline have just as good rifles and awps can switch off or double awp on certain maps, perez and impulsive have PROVEN rifles that they are some of the top americans and steno has proven in International competition, lately his lineups have been leftovers of the us scene since the break up of EG