Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snutz

Default Snutz

You probably have experiance as destro so I am curious as to proper rotation and the most crucial sequence i must prioritize my spells in, and what addons show the dr on fear and what do u use to know when to dispell?

I do not use any addons, but I hear a good addon to use to track fear is DR tracker.

I just use raid frames to dispel, nothing else.

As for DPS rotation just mix chaosbolt/incinerate with conflag and shadowfury, but make sure you always have your immolate up 100% when your trying to dps.

That being said, you mean you dispell when someone calls it? What sorta keybinds do you use for it?

Destro seems complicated lolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by TaAllen View Post
    Destro seems complicated lolololololol
    And who the fuck are you?

Micante 4 season gladiator warlock
    sup?

errr 5*

Quote Originally Posted by TaAllen View Post
    Micante 4 season gladiator warlock
    sup?
    S7 t2 weap, I call ebay. Ur 2300 on bg9 ATM without any pr. Don't talk to me like I'm a noob when my mains WAY higher rated than you. Go tell uck destro takes no skill. Or every fan of uck on Warcraft movies. There's a big difference between an amazing destro lock and a faceroller.

I quit the game because it is garbage now...
    And I never called you a noob i was simply stating destro isnt very hard and dont talk to me like im a noob
    Season 6 i was the highest rated shadowcleave in the world and 9th rank rated warlock in the world
    Now if you want to talk to me in a nice way I might be able to help you with a few things
    I'm not here to fight lol

I asked snutz not you, nor did I need your ignorant remark.