Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headphones + Glasses

Blog Entries

Default Headphones + Glasses

I'm looking for a new headset, and I wear glasses, so I was looking for some recommendations of a comfortable headset that sounds good, and that don't push my ears into the frame of my glasses... that is really annoying and gets painful lol. thanks.

Blog Entries

pretty much any headset with big enough "ear-muffs" so that your whole ear fits inside. do NOT buy anything with too small or too hard edges.

I've only used Sennheiser HD-555 earphones and the Fatal1ty Headset and both work fine with glasses.

most important is that they are big and soft so that the don't press on your glasses as much as others.

I used to have Siberias (v1), but they didn't work at all for me

Blog Entries

Thanks for the tips, I was looking at those Sennheiser HD-555's a while ago so I might have to look further into them, I've heard the Razer Carrachias (sp) are pretty good for glasses as well

I have Carachias - they are fantastic with glasses on - you really cant feel them.

The downside to them is that they are not closed cup, they have a mesh surround. This means although they stay cool and comfortable you can hear background noise pretty easily, e.g. the TV in the next room.

Hey, I have glasses too, and Steelseries Siberia headset is extremely comfortable, and the sound quality is good. Would recommend getting the v2 of the headset, because the external microphone can be a pain in the a*se.

I use my Sound Blaster Arena Headset and wear glasses.. they really are very good.

What's wrong with your glasses/head. I haven't had issues with any headset to date. Been using the PC150 and PC160's for about 3/4 years now no issues. Plantronics same way before that.
    Personal Blog: Here | One at a time..

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    I'm looking for a new headset, and I wear glasses, so I was looking for some recommendations of a comfortable headset that sounds good, and that don't push my ears into the frame of my glasses... that is really annoying and gets painful lol. thanks.
    Do you wear contacts as well?

I've used Siberias v1, Plantronics 'gaming headset' (can't remember the model because it was about 5 years ago lol), and Sennheiser HD 500's v2 and I've had the same problem with all of them too, so I know how you feel. I'm using the Siberia v1 right now and they push my glasses into my nose as well as suffocate my temples, ha. I tried the Creative Arena headset and they were really comfortable on my ears but I have yet to use them with glasses. If you find a good headset let me know (:

Blog Entries

the coL creative headset works fine with my glasses.

If the siberia's are pushing in your glasses, I don't think you're using them right :X