Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Headphones + Glasses

the problem is that everyone's head/ears are slightly different (which is a good thing in alot of ways), so what is fine for one, is not for another. I had a plantronics 350 set that had great sound and was very comfy, till the dog decided they were a good chewtoy. since then I have tried an older Sennheiser set, one of the HP heavy foldups from walmart (stay away from these they're crap), a nice set of sonys for sterio use (not pc phones), and am currently using a cheap pair of foldups that came with a portable DVD player. these last are comfy, and give very good sound suprizingly enough. I'm using an old creative labs desktop mic that came with my SB AWE 32 soundcard many years ago. I see no reason to change to something else till one, or the other breaks, or quits working. my advice is try as many as you can borrow, and go into stores that have some out on display, and try them on. just stand there awhile wearing them.

Blog Entries

I might have to try out the creative arena ones, because I've wanted a pair since they were released. I think part of the problem is the headphones I have now are pretty cheap and aren't really gaming headphones. Thanks for the suggestions guys, and to whoever asked I don't wear contacts.

Blog Entries

I have a similar problem only not dealing with glasses. I have my ears stretched ( not too huge) but either way most headsets rest on my ear lobe and after a while it starts to hurt pretty bad. I was wondering what you guys would recommend with really fluffy padding n what not

Blog Entries

I have glasses (and do not wear contacts) and I use the coL edition Arena. 0 Problems there. I personally prefer that one out of the entire creative line because the sound quality is really good
    but they are smaller and less expensive then the WOW headset, making them easier to travel with (They fold). I did a video unboxing on them if you want to check it out for details.

Blog Entries

The Creative Soundblaster headset coL sent me are really good. I wear moderately thick rimmed glasses and though I had discomfort with my previous set, this set has worked out fine for me =)