Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This was on CNN

If this is going to be one of those threads that goes off into another direction, then don't even reply back. Just pm me if you want to have a one on one conversation.

Corsair - Obsidian 800D/Vengeance 16 GB 1600/Force Series GT 60 GB/H100/AX 850
    EVGA - P67 FTW/GTX 570 SC SLI
    Intel - i7 2600 @3.4
    Western Digital - Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM

2. Default

Well this being a topic on CNN is a little odd. But I do agree, and I wouldn't even consider a girl who wasn't having sex with me to be my girlfriend, she would just be a friend, so of course I would sleep with other women.
    #MaximilianKohler

woah woah independent, chill buddy!

i bust like 3 nuts during the sugarbabe video

Blog Entries

Ya, I mean obviously an arrangement where "if my girlfriend doesn't have sex with me for 2 weeks I get to cheat" sounds great, but that QUICKLY becomes a 2 way street.

6. Default

for a second i would think this was a troll thread if it wasnt for the mighty jax lol

if your girlfriend doesnt want to have fun like that then why is she your girlfriend in the first place? took a hooker to come up with that idea? geez

She makes it sound like us guys have to cheat after a while, which isn't really true. Most times when a guy cheats its the relationship isn't working out very well. cnn makes me rofl wafl.

Blog Entries

CNN always having classy stories. i'll agree with what defy said most times guys cheat because the relationship is complete shit and is pretty much a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by JaX View Post
    Ya, I mean obviously an arrangement where "if my girlfriend doesn't have sex with me for 2 weeks I get to cheat" sounds great, but that QUICKLY becomes a 2 way street.
    Right and of course alot of men /cough always think its okay for them to cheat but when the girl goes and cheats on them its NOT okay.

That being said, I want to punch this chick in the face.
    You want mercy go to church!

Actually I m surprised this is on CNN hahaahaha but this too good...