Thread: Loaded ESEA S6 Movie

Default Loaded ESEA S6 Movie

I feel the more they play on lan, and become consistent and build together as a team, the more I pull for them and the more I want them to win. I still like coL the ORGANIZATION just not the cs 1.6 team...I feel SOME of them are douchebags anyways enjoy Loaded's video as they strived to get to where they are. Of course brought to you by none other than DchozN the fuckin best moviemaker out there ;3

Yeah they do not carry themselves as "professionals" as you can see of the yelling and cussing at teams. Even torbull who is very lenient on language told them to calm down. There is a difference from immature and professional as you can see comparing loaded to col. nice movie though on frags.

coL should be dboorn hero xp3 adrenaline and steno with some thomz.

Which players are douchebags fenom?

Thanks, fenom. Much appreciated .

Defy, almost every team talks trash to a certain extent or at the very least gets loud. It's a LAN. I think Torbull was a little angry as Loaded vs. Complexity was one of the first "good" matches of the first day and things got started in a very loud and very hectic fashion as it should have been. Whenever you pit two of the best North American teams together you're going to see what you saw. Again, it's a LAN. I think he wanted to make an example of Loaded but, honestly, you can't take away something that's basically a part of competitive Counter-Strike - trash talking. SirScoots made an awesome point during a recent broadcast in that whenever, say, we watch a football match we honestly don't get to hear the guys on the field talking huge amounts of shit to each other. The QB is exempt as he's mic'd up and carry themselves in a different way (read: censoring themselves knowing their mics are "hot") but you just know those 300 lb linebacker beasts staring down at each other before every play do not talk about how their day went and what dress to wear for the after party. I felt it was best to show the team for what they were that I filmed and what every spectator saw live and a major part of not only CS but sports in general - trashtalking. Anything else would be a disservice to the fans and ultimately a dishonest act. You either love or hate a team like Loaded and we have that in every sport.

Plus, ESEA LAN has been hosted at a temple for the past few seasons and someone left the door open (Loaded played right next to it). That could have been it .

Quote Originally Posted by DchozN View Post
    Thanks, fenom. Much appreciated .

Defy, almost every team talks trash to a certain extent or at the very least gets loud. It's a LAN. I think Torbull was a little angry as Loaded vs. Complexity was one of the first "good" matches of the first day and things got started in a very loud and very hectic fashion as it should have been. Whenever you pit two of the best North American teams together you're going to see what you saw. Again, it's a LAN. I think he wanted to make an example of Loaded but, honestly, you can't take away something that's basically a part of competitive Counter-Strike - trash talking. SirScoots made an awesome point during a recent broadcast in that whenever, say, we watch a football match we honestly don't get to hear the guys on the field talking huge amounts of shit to each other. The QB is exempt as he's mic'd up and carry themselves in a different way (read: censoring themselves knowing their mics are "hot") but you just know those 300 lb linebacker beasts staring down at each other before every play do not talk about how their day went and what dress to wear for the after party. I felt it was best to show the team for what they were that I filmed and what every spectator saw live and a major part of not only CS but sports in general - trashtalking. Anything else would be a disservice to the fans and ultimately a dishonest act. You either love or hate a team like Loaded and we have that in every sport.

Plus, ESEA LAN has been hosted at a temple for the past few seasons and someone left the door open (Loaded played right next to it). That could have been it .
    most of the time linebackers are not at the line of scrimmage but yea i know teams will talk shit and im not denying that, but the level at being at a lan and being a 'pro' at something it doesn't allow yelling "YOU FUCKING SUCK" is very unsportsmanlike and unlike in most other sports spectators, admins, torbull are right next to you at all times so yelling across the room for everyone to hear is like if the QB yelled in his mic wow these guys fucking suck.

7. Default

whenever I watch a celtics game I see kevin garnett talking shit, I believe once they cammed on him as he yelled "you're fucking bad" to a member of the cavs in the playoffs of last year. But yeah, screaming across the room isn't very professional.

i don't think there's really a way to act "professional" in cs...ONLINE all these invite teams talk shit to each other....the way Loaded talks shit on lan is magical and I love it ;3 they are possibly the only team doing it which sets them apart and makes them really entertaining to watch

9. Default

they dont talk like this against NON-NA teams..... the arbalet tourney was different when it was a NA team vs An European team... these players all know eachother pretty well, and thru out the leagues online people talk in mm1 a lot, so now they just stand up and scream. i dont think its bad sportsmanship, they are all civil when the match is over and before and after the event. some people just make it more big of a deal than it really needs to be

hostile holds it down though u cant get passed him
    Last edited by Mopar; 08-23-2010 at 06:32 AM.