Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ex loaded to coL

Default ex loaded to coL

Why not? do col.br and still have an American squadron

money an issue? just milk creatives tits some more for to make up the difference.

They did say they would look into adding a NA team if an opportunity was available at the right time.. regardless of coL.br, is it time now?
    Personal Blog: Here | One at a time..

Blog Entries

Not sure when would be a better time to grab another CS squad. Honestly grab a great squad while they're available, can't go wrong with two power house CS squads.

Blog Entries

I hope they don't pick them up to be honest. It's a strong squad but I think they should wait for a while and focus on their Brazil squad, unless they find an unsigned roster that can't be ignored.
    #1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

#1 JOSH "DOMINATOR" SIEVERS FAN

5. Default

I doubt anything will happen before coL.br has a chance to live up to their hype. However, coL seems like the only logical home for ex-Loaded given the state of the NA CS Scene. Where else would they go? Also rivalries play a key role in NA CS and I don't think ex-Loaded can be considered a true rival of the new EG roster (+dboorN).

lets be honest with ourselves. col.br isnt going to do shit.
    might as well grab loaded. it is time

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tw1tch View Post
    alcohol, when mixed with various stimulants, can lead to brilliant conclusions like this.

in col's best intrest to drop a joke game and get loaded cs.

Quote Originally Posted by tw1tch View Post
    I dont get what is with your attitude? col.br was a great pickup and they tooled the shit out of EG. I just love people like you some cal i eltist or something, news flash bra your a godamn nobody!
    I have more faith in br than that loaded roster anyday.

10. Default

In my personal opinion, it would be better for coL to pick up winouts roster. Leaving winout to pick up the ex loaded guys. Winout just seems like a far more stable, and reliable roster than loaded.