Thread: FIFA 11 Pc/360 discussion. *Reply*

Default FIFA 11 Pc/360 discussion. *Reply*

So, idk what you guys think about the new fifa. But I hated FIFA 10 PC, but loved FIFA 360. I got the new FIFA for 360, and hate it. The passing system is nice. But I think it is very retarded in the sense that a guy like CR7 or Torres can't out run a lower level player from a bottom line div 2 or low end EPL team. I just don't get what I need to do to be able to score like I did in FIFA 10. Are the moves more important now? Also, what do yall think about FIFA pc 11? I played the demo and loved it, but what about the real game?

I usually take a month break from FIFA PC after the season ends, but I recently purchased FIFA 11 for PS3. I'm not a big fan of the game because it's a little dumbed down so that a basic understanding of footy can still give you success in the game. I won't buy FIFA 11 PC until next week but I am starting to play for fun on PS3 if you want to play some games. You can always message me on IRC as well.

-psn preki13

Alright man, Ill get that shit for pc again and we can hit that up again. Add me on steam, I added you from my old account, I dont use that other one anymore

Blog Entries

Eafra is scared to get it for 360 cause he knows I will win. haha

Follow me on Twitter

Sounds good Moscow.

I am getting a lot better on console Scott! I think I am going to try and mount a serious championship on both PC and PS3 this year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eafra View Post
    Sounds good Moscow.

I am getting a lot better on console Scott! I think I am going to try and mount a serious championship on both PC and PS3 this year.
    Do it up! There is always small tournaments in my area where first place is like $500 cash, so I will let you know and we will go hit it up.

Follow me on Twitter

Blog Entries

Loving Fifa 11 on the 360 so far even though Im still learning. PM me if anyone wants to play a quick match, always looking for people to play that don't only pick Real Madrid :P

I don't know which team to use yet. I have chosen Brazil at the moment, but Chelsea is impressive to me as well. It's between those two teams for sure.

Chelsea is legit, Spain is good as usual. I think I'm gonna sell my copy for the 360, and just play pc, for once I honestly don't like the console version over the pc

10. Default

Jose Mourinho left a well trained team before leaving to Inter Milan
    PCstore | laptopy używane |