Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No matter what,

1. Default No matter what,

Comp.red are the champions in my eyes. Good luck in future events guys, you played really great tonight.

im fucking pissed man...its not fair at all and that rule is horse shit when theres 75000 dollars on the line.

3. Default

I wnt to sleep before the last game, as i read that today i fucking raged....

4. Default

This is complete bullshit. Co-red did wonderful, and they deserved that win. They were given the check, and to of had that taken away because AAA bitched, literally bitched, about the "rules", is complete bullshit. Where was this bitching about the rules what -that- particular round had ended? Hm? Why is it only AFTER co-red had won, did they say something? All respect for AAA is lost. Fucking whining babies.

If you guys read these forums, I want you to know you guys won blizzcon, to me. YOU, co-red, won blizzcon. And I will forever say that. You played intensely, you played flawlessly, and you played the best. Don't give up.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anreciel View Post
    If you guys read these forums, I want you to know you guys won blizzcon, to me. YOU, co-red, won blizzcon. And I will forever say that. You played intensely, you played flawlessly, and you played the best. Don't give up.
    anreciel said it best and instead of trying to articulate my feelings I'd like to agree with him.

Thanks very much for the support guys. The players are traveling today but will be glad to read your nice comments when they get back to their homes. Thanks again.

blizzard can suck a 14 incher

8. Default

Comment from Reckful on World of Ming:

It was discovered complexity.red actually won on damage the first ruins map but dots (and several ele casts) were allowed to tick for another forty seconds to the 20:40 mark putting them 20K damage ahead. This defaults the next 20 minute ruins map to complexity.red and they win 3-1

9. Default

Col.red the best of the world, and Sodah was the best druid and priest of the world, they really play the game to what is mean to be, beat the oponetn by taking theirs live to 0, they didnt need to turtle it, venruki and snutz they play their races at a top tier, I think that in the world history you are the best arenas team , you have always been together and making a lot of seconds places and that count a lot, a special gratz to you three, and another gratz to Reckful who is the best rogue of woltk with the koreans, its not your time yet Reckful just wait while blizzard make something at rogues and we will be seen you in the finals to.

<3 Col. Red you are the really champions and what really show it was your sportmanship, you had the prize uin your hands and had to play one more game and for things of the live you lose it and you still behavie as a pro, thats something to admire.

dont get down guys, you still can get a lot of things.

I really couldnt agree more with #9. Ive expressed I did not like snutz on these forums, but I cant deny the fact hes the #1 warlock in the world after blizzcon. After everything thats happened col.red really did handle the outcome like true champions and even smiled holding that $30,000 dollar cheque. You guys took it like real men, If it were me id be over there kicking some European ass until security ripped me off of those 3 nerds. I think its agreed all over the internet that col.red were the 2010 champions and if people watch the video you see they didnt "stop" playing as sodah was oom and almost dead right when James was dead. They had NO way of knowing it was near that 20 minute mark and suddenly "stopped" playing, especially with 3 fucking seconds!. Those guys basically cheated you and cheated the world to win. Fuck them, you guys inspired me.