Thread: Blizzard

Default Blizzard

Bunch of fucking idiots, just saying.

2. Default

Blizzard being inconsistent... From Reckful on WoM:

It was discovered complexity.red actually won on damage the first ruins map but dots (and several ele casts) were allowed to tick for another forty seconds to the 20:40 mark putting them 20K damage ahead. This defaults the next 20 minute ruins map to complexity.red and they win 3-1

huh? wheres the announcement

4. Default

Posting just for this : I hope blizzard actually come back to their decision, even though I doubt it. Biggest bullshit i've seen in esport in a while.

If its true and theres proof, Id take blizz to court since they couldnt win.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naturphoenix View Post
    If its true and theres proof, Id take blizz to court since they couldnt win.
    I wish eh. If snutz somehow read this, this is Stormeh back from S5 @ Choga'll, hope you guys get the 75k. You won this event

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ooblesnaps View Post
    Blizzard being inconsistent... From Reckful on WoM:

It was discovered complexity.red actually won on damage the first ruins map but dots (and several ele casts) were allowed to tick for another forty seconds to the 20:40 mark putting them 20K damage ahead. This defaults the next 20 minute ruins map to complexity.red and they win 3-1
    Er, no. That's just some made up mumbojumbo that Reckful said in desperation to fix what happened.
    If that was really the case, blizzard would have looked into it and redone the match all together.