Default JaX Money Crew announces their 1.6 Lineup

It is none other than:

Justin "Sunman" Summy
    Mickey "Method" So
    Sal "Volcano" Garazzo
    Erik "Da Bears" Stromberg
    David "zid" Chin

Talk about an amazing lineup.

Link to the official article can be found here.
    http://jmcgaming.com/viewnews.php?id=10
    compLexity in '09

Blog Entries

gl to them

It's been hilarious being aware of this lineup and seeing everyone keep talking about "3D, 3D, 3D, what are 3D's plans now? Is Torbull bringing 3D back?"

teehee.

Quote Originally Posted by Digi View Post
    its hilarious to know that you think your special. now you can go back to being a nobody in real life. dick.
    I'm special everywhere! =D

Also, I was more pointing out the irony of everyone just expecting a 3D lineup to magically appear despite the fact that Torbull stated publicly he wasn't interested in running a team.

Quote Originally Posted by weenus View Post

Also, I was more pointing out the irony of everyone just expecting a 3D lineup to magically appear despite the fact that Torbull stated publicly he wasn't interested in running a team.
    it looks like someone has been tinkering with my posts again since it looks like u double posted. fvcking faggel mods and their biased opinions of assholes on the internet.

anywho back to u weenus: you arent special everywhere.

also dude referring to the torbull publicly stating he wasnt interested in running an online gaming syndicate.........it doesnt matter if you have stone cold hard fact proof that the earth is round these thick headed ppl on the forums would still start a mob against you and make you public enemy number 1.

True that. Thing that people gotta look for is the fact that no one really staked interest in a 3D property over the past month, and while that doesn't seem important, it really is. As far as I know, getting the 3D or COMPLEXITY properties back from the CGS is going to be both a pain in the ass and more than likely expensive. With 3D not making any public moves and not being backed by Torbull, it didn't stand much of a chance.

I'm excited to see the new JMC lineup finalized though. I'm glad there are two teams that are rostered by "the old guard" now. It gets me much more excited for 1.6 again. Hopefully we'll see a JMC vs EG.usa match soon, dunno how though.

Also, I'm a unique snowflake. I've managed to make a name for myself in many avenues, rather than just Online gaming. There is plenty of retarded things to get into in Vegas and at some point and time, become a somebody. Hell, the pathetic music and club scene has been making boring, talentless people somebodies for years now. Just look at those hacks in Panic! At the Disco.

Blog Entries

And it gets more interesting...

GL to them.
    When life hands you lemons, you make some lemonade and add some vodka.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by weenus View Post

I'm surprised that he wouldn't want to financially back a team, and just have a coach at events...

Quote Originally Posted by rebound View Post
    I'm surprised that he wouldn't want to financially back a team, and just have a coach at events...
    Why? He already has the ESEA League, which is bound to grow.

That's a beast lineup, unfortunately I was hoping jake would be able to get some of those players