Presented by Justin.tv
Justin.tv is the easiest way to create live video and show anyone in the world what's happening right now. Using only a laptop, you can share your event, class, party or thoughts, live, to anyone in over 250 countries while they chat in real-time with you and with other viewers. Justin.tv makes it fun, easy and fast to gather and engage with a live audience.
- This is an invite-only tournament.
- There will be a 30 min check-in time. Check In starts on March 18th at 3:30pm PST / 6:30pm EST.
- This is a three day double-elimination tournament:
--- 3/18 4pm PST / 7pm EST: WB: R1-R3, LB: R1-R6
--- 3/19 11am PST / 2pm EST: WB: Quarter + Semi Final, LB R7-R9 (R9 = LB Semi Final)
--- 3/20 11am PST / 2pm EST: WB Finals, LB Finals, Grand Final
Prizes & Sponsors
- $1000 in cash prizes are sponsored by the streaming service Justin.tv split 1st-3rd $600 / $300 / $100.
- Headset and mousepad for 1st place provided by Zowie Gear
- $25 gift credit 1st-4th place from Split Reason
- Winners will be contacted in-game or by email, cash prizes will be sent via paypal.
- Casting for this event will be provided by Gosu Crew
- Other casters maybe added later
- Live brackets, replays, match details will be available during the event at Z33K.com.
- To have your game cast, contact an admin or post here
- A single elimination open tournament
- Winner of each event will receive an invite code to the Justin.tv Invitational #2
- Qualifier dates: Feb. 10, Feb. 17, Feb. 24, March 3, March 10.
- Time for Qualifiers: 7 PM EST / 4 PST for all days
- Links for each qualifier listed below: Qualifier #1 Qualifier #2 Qualifier #3 Qualifier #4 Qualifier #5
- Register for the JTV Qualifier #1 through #5 at Z33k.com
- Required check-in starts 20 min before the event: go to the z33k event page and click check-in
- Registration is free and open to any Starcraft 2 player in the North American Region.
- Only one key can be won per person, and it can only be used for the winner’s account.
Please send questions about qualifiers, sponsorships or the invitational to: email@example.com