Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SC2 staffers wanted!

Default SC2 staffers wanted!

UPDATE 3.4.11 - I'm once again looking to add to our staff, primarily for SC2 but also for general gaming.

I'm also looking for people to help with coverage of all games (updating scores, etc). We're always looking for artists and general gaming news people (for all games). If you have some time and would like to contribute don't be shy!

If you're interested please contact me here on the site! Thanks.

We're gearing up for a big 2011 in StarCraft 2 so I'm looking for 1-2 people to help us keep our Gaming News section updated with all the hot news.

Job Description: The position would require you to post a minimum of 5 relevant news pieces a week. Knowledge of the scene is mandatory so you can tell what news our fans want to know about. You will not be responsible for making art (we have staff for that) just write up the news. It's preferable that you know some basic HTML but not mandatory.

Compensation: For the first 3 months you will be on a trial period and receive a Sound Blaster headset and QPad mouse pad of your choice. After the trial period you may qualify for a monthly cash salary.

We have some exciting projects we're working on for 2011 so if you love SC2 and want to contribute to the community please consider applying! If you're interested, please message me here on the site.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

coL.SC2 FIGHTING!

Interesting.

Blog Entries

glad to see the staff is recruiting as well, current starcraft2 competitive scene around NA/EU is HUGE, with many, many individual tournaments going on that our players are participating in on an almost daily level, very hard for one person alone to try and keep track of everything we compete in

hope for some applications and look forward to seeing who's hired!

5. Default

I'd so be up for this if I was a good writer. I have a lot of free time and I know the SC2 scene very well. But alas I'm really bad at writing articles and such.

gl with the search for writers.

6. Default

Sent in my application! Hope to hear from you soon!

Bump!

Sent my application in

Just wondering, if I somehow became like an extremely GOSU player and wanted to join the coL.SC2 team, am I able to or no?

Blog Entries

gl to all working for coL is great been with them 3 yrs now

Hmm..
    Personal Blog: Here | One at a time..