Thread: Patch 1.3 notes

Blog Entries

Default Patch 1.3 notes

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/2356436#blog

Thoughts?

I personally think that the Protoss nerfs are a bit overboard with the Amulet being removed. And I don't know how i feel about the mothership nerf yet.

I like the BC speed buff, they were pretty slow, but Carriers need a speed buff too.

As Far as Infestors goes, I think the missile concept is not needed either, the instant cast was fine.

The Zealot charge buff is kinda cool though, it's annoying when they charge and nothing happens >.<

Blog Entries

Yeah, not sure about the amulet removal, but I think that the mothership nerf was expected, Archon Toilet was pretty imbalanced.

I'm not sure why they insist on nerfing zerg though, I mean they increased Fungal Growth dmg vs armored, but making it a missile (depending on the speed I suppose) and making its duration shorter will be a bit rediculous i think. We'll see what they do, they made a bunch of changes after they got feedback and testing from 1.2 when they were making fungal growth not work on air lol...

Blog Entries

I think with the buff to fungals damage, the missile is a good change. It will take some skill to use it instead of just clicking and forgetting

The problem is with that amulet not giving us +25 right away , that sometimes just keeps us alive ... im not to happy with that now we have to go colossi to templar and make sure we have colossi.. really making it hard to go a different way, thanks blizzard

WARRIOR UP (W^)

Ya i don't know this could be good it could be bad for protossesesese and also the STIM TIMING isn't the problem is was the fact its so powerful.

WARRIOR UP (W^)

Blog Entries

i feel like this will revive blink stalker vs Z... as u can now blinkt o dodge the missile

SUCKS that amulet is removed though... really gonna hurt lategame PvT

Blog Entries

The Amulet will make PvT way imba in my opinion. It's the only thing that keeps protoss from losing every PvT. But I could be wrong about that.

8. Default

goodjhhhhh

Blog Entries

There should be a halfway point with amulet removed - Starting with 50 energy hurts a lot. 75 is too much as it is an instant psi storm but 63 or 65 is a good compromise. I wouldn't use 150 gas now if i can't yield the gains for another half a minute, with a chance of getting all my energey EMP'ed =/

I liked it back in BW where the energy upgrade was +50 max which also had your units starting with 62.5 energy.

Fortunately colossus/phoenix is still extremely strong. The nerf will just limit the P's options...