Thread: Headset Suggestions

Blog Entries

Default Headset Suggestions

I recently just bought the Sennheiser PC161 headset and was extremely unsatisfied. The sound quality is low and terrible. I owned a pair of Sennheisers a few years back and was very pleased with them however this new headset is terrible.

So I need suggestions on a new headset that is somewhat cheap because I dont have a whole lot of money to pour into a new headset. Something preferably under $70. Any one have any good suggestions on a decent gaming headset? Thanks.

I just got the Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3d Alpha (isn't that a mouthful!) and couldn't be more pleased. You'll be hard pressed to find a headset that has such a high sound quality at that price ($50). I like the fact that it's a USB headset, so that I can plug it in anywhere and not have to deal with tugging on the chords or my crappy sound card. Also, I like that the mic is detachable, rather than folding up, that way I don't look like too much of a douche when I use it on my laptop in public. All in all it's a great headset for such a low price. The Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Labs-...1013213&sr=8-1

Blog Entries

The Sigma is really solid too. Its the one right above the Alpha. You can't beat the Alpha for the price, but if you're willing to spend 30 bucks more, the sigma kicks ass.

Blog Entries

I really like creative headsets..