Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: coL.LoL Monday Night ARAMs!

Blog Entries

Default coL.LoL Monday Night ARAMs!

Hello everyone! The coL.LoL team is very excited to announce that we'll be doing some fun ARAM games every Monday night!

What is ARAM?
    ARAM is an alternate way to play League of Legends created by users with the goal of being more fun and less serious. It stands for ALL RANDOM ALL MIDDLE. It's 5v5, everyone gets a random champion, and everyone is middle the entire game. You win by killing the opponents Nexus, same as normal LoL.

Rules:
    - No Guardian Angel, Stackables (Mejais/Leviathan/Sword of the Occult but Warmogs/Bloodthirster etc is okay)
    - No going back to base by any means (you can only buy after you die)
    - No Summoner Spell Fortify
    - No top/bottom lane and although you're allowed all through the jungle, no killing any mobs in the jungle
    - You're allowed to suicide (deny enemies your gold and exp!) to any of the 3 middle towers (no suiciding to top/bottom, no using globals to suicide at their fountain)
    - Finally, you have to be in vent!

New players are completely welcome as it's entirely for fun, everyone is in ventrilo just having a good time. We usually start around 7pm PST, hope to see some of you guys there!
    You can contact us in-game at: FitterHappier, Nubbypoohbear, Gynsingg, Pwndarz, Shales, and Atlanta

Blog Entries

aww you guys are PST eh? That's like 10pm for me, so i might not be on that late
    "The only thing better than watching that perfect headshot, is making it." - Derek "Redav" Coombes

Blog Entries

7 PST is just approximate, earlier some nights.. we'll see

Blog Entries

Omg so excited for this!

Blog Entries

col.sc2 vs col.lol

ez pz

BRING IT

Blog Entries

ps everytime i try to use the installer off of the LoL website it freezes and wont install... doy ou guys know if this is a issue they having or a mirror to download?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coL.Ryan View Post
    ps everytime i try to use the installer off of the LoL website it freezes and wont install... doy ou guys know if this is a issue they having or a mirror to download?
    you might have some sort of firewall up or something, cuz it downloads thru pando media or something, if anything else fails you can skype me and i'll send u the exe , i think i have it
    josh.scott.anderson <-skype

Blog Entries

look forward to playing with anyone who can make it out

Blog Entries

prepare to get your A RAM'd

ARAM Mondays is a go for this Monday. We will be starting at 7pm pst (or even earlier) this evening. Contact one of us in game (nubbypoohbear) and we'll be sure to make room for other coL members .