Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NASL unprofessional casting.

Blog Entries

Default NASL unprofessional casting.

This is so uncalled for, I am outraged on the comments that Idra made about Cruncher. The NASL has no excuses what so ever since they pre-record and edit everything before it is broadcast. I am starting to lose alot of respect for the NASL for allowing such unprofessionalism. Also Cruncher, don't let any negative comments get to you. You just keep winning tourneys and representing this awesome organization known as Complexity. Remember "haters gonna hate", just keep that "" on your face as you knock em down.

P.S. Sorry for my rage but I had to vent about this matter.

Edit: Cruncher has done nothing to deserve any of the negativity he gets. This is the main reason for my anger towards this. He is a innocent victim.

What really bugs me about the whole thing is that the NASL was hyped to be this professional league like the GSL. You'd think that in the pursuit of professionalism one of the "big wigs" at the NASL would have told Idra and Incontrol to let it go and to just do their jobs. I understand that using a "rivalry" like this can be a good way to drum up some hype, but when you have 2 people who are bashing a player who is in no position to defend himself it's just bullying. Also, what about the viewers who have no idea about this whole Idra vs. CrunCher thing? It would be naive to say that the commentary didn't somehow affect how the unaware portion of the audience felt about CrunCher.

Edit:
    To further the last statement in my post: CrunCher streams his games. Like most progamers, he receives some money from the commercials shown on his stream. How likely is CrunCher to get new viewers on his stream from his exposure on the NASL when you have the two commentators bashing him, calling him a "flash in the pan?"
    Last edited by Yuenanimous; 05-13-2011 at 02:42 PM. Reason: explination

Blog Entries

It was a highly unprofessional statement to make and an uncalled statement to make as a caster in a tournament that hopes to be North America's top competitive event. We're very disappointed in his statement, both as SC2 enthusiasts and as a professional gaming organization.

On a personal note, I guess kids will be kids, but NASL should really leave casting to the adults.

Blog Entries

My question is how the hell can you talk shit when you lose? You talked all sorts of sh*t about cruncher a few week ago and lost, and coL played EG the other night and EG lost. I find it somewhat humorous all the things being said despite losing.

Definitely lost some respect last night. Felt like watching pro wrestling.

Blog Entries

the internet is a fickle place
    Why you terror me?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowz View Post
    My question is how the hell can you talk shit when you lose? You talked all sorts of sh*t about cruncher a few week ago and lost, and coL played EG the other night and EG lost. I find it somewhat humorous all the things being said despite losing.
    Eg has a pretty bad sc2 team. Idra is really the only shinning star.

But really guys. What nasl did is a good move, got people talking about their league. Especially since it got off to a rocky start. Im sure there were alot of people who tuned in just for those comments..and theres people asking for the vods just because of what idra said. Its only going to help nasl imo.

And saying that those comments are unacceptable for a cast...thats all tastetosis did for the first 3 or 4 months of gsl. Shitting on the players for being bad and for horrible matches so its nothing new...and in the end it doesnt matter. As long as cruncher keeps performing well it wont matter what people said.

If i was a up and coming player i would love for someone who gets alot of attention like idra to take special interest in me...just means my name gets out there faster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RiF View Post
    Eg has a pretty bad sc2 team. Idra is really the only shinning star.

But really guys. What nasl did is a good move, got people talking about their league. Especially since it got off to a rocky start. Im sure there were alot of people who tuned in just for those comments..and theres people asking for the vods just because of what idra said. Its only going to help nasl imo.

And saying that those comments are unacceptable for a cast...thats all tastetosis did for the first 3 or 4 months of gsl. Shitting on the players for being bad and for horrible matches so its nothing new...and in the end it doesnt matter. As long as cruncher keeps performing well it wont matter what people said.

If i was a up and coming player i would love for someone who gets alot of attention like idra to take special interest in me...just means my name gets out there faster.
    I don't personally have a problem with criticizing the play of a player, but to attack a players physical appearance is simply immature and unprofessional.

9. Default

ill agree that was pretty lame

Blog Entries

idra baby child... really needs to grow up.. altought he is a good player he needs to be more mature.