Thread: Halo 4 Leaked?!

Hybrid View

Default Halo 4 Leaked?!

Halo 4 Leaked?!
    Apparently with the Microsoft E3 Press Conference right around the corner, Microsoft has leaked early details and information regarding the news about Halo 4 and the Remake of the first Halo game, Halo CE with new graphics and brand new gaming engine to be powered on the Xbox 360.

For those who didn't know and SPOILERS

Halo 3 Legendary Ending left open for a Halo 4 game with Master Chief and Cortana drifting off to a planet off in the distant either being a Glassed Reach, The Forerunners planet or even the Covenant Homeworld.

Now with this news about Halo 4 being leaked, any of you guys excited?

Image courtesy of Slashgear.com

Looking forward to H4

Blog Entries

jason lake son is the leader of halo 4 team

Blog Entries

im just confused. I don't keep up with Halo that much at all but I thought when Bungie announced Halo Reach they said it would be the last of the Halo series and the best. Maybe I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by tehfox View Post
    im just confused. I don't keep up with Halo that much at all but I thought when Bungie announced Halo Reach they said it would be the last of the Halo series and the best. Maybe I missed something.
    Bungie said it was the last Halo game that THEY were going to make, there is a company called 343Industries which is owned by Microsoft of former Bungie employees that wanted to stay making Halo with Microsoft rather then moving on with Bungie to make new games. They are making this a new trilogy with Halo 4, 5 and 6 with most likely Halo 5 and 6 being on the new Microsoft Xbox Console.

There is a whole different story behind this upcoming game with the Forerunners who created the Halo Universe, the Rings and Everything. At the end of Halo 3 with the Legendary Ending there is a scene involving Master Chief and Cortana floating towards a planet/forerunner ship as you can see in the trailer and they left the game open for 343 studios to continue the Halo Story.

I for one am excited (especially because I just bought the Xbox360 all over again (sold it to visit my girlfriend for spring break in college) and just started playing Reach last night which I was absolutely blown away) and I truly cannot wait for a new Halo Trilogy and Saga to begin