Thread: OMG ELO HELL!! (I am kidding Yuen)

1. Default OMG ELO HELL!! (I am kidding Yuen)

In case somebody is interested in getting out of "ELO HELL" (it doesnt exist )

So I screwed myself and went on bad streak to go all the way down to 933. I was just gonna quit and wait til season 2. I was watching pwndarz + yuen's stream and you guys just made this game appear so much more fun. Therefore, I decided to give it another go with several things in my mind.

1) attempt to lead team by communicating with my teammates on how to fight 5v5 + remind my team when drake + baron will be up.
    (Thanks Yuen, your article (I think?) on runeterra definitely helped me with this one)

2) play off tank champ like Irelia so I don't depend on others.
    (Thanks complexity forum)

I only got it up to 1350 over past 4 days, but I definitely been enjoying ranked matches ever since i decided to try to influence my teammates positively instead of saying "OMG YOU FUCKIN WHORE GTFO of RANK MATCHES"

I am not out of ELO hell but I did manage to get my elo back to 1350 in four days

Here is my story on getting out of ELO hell, WHATS YOURS?!

PS: good luck with wcg col

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beefchop View Post
    In case somebody is interested in getting out of "ELO HELL" (it doesnt exist )

So I screwed myself and went on bad streak to go all the way down to 933. I was just gonna quit and wait til season 2. I was watching pwndarz + yuen's stream and you guys just made this game appear so much more fun. Therefore, I decided to give it another go with several things in my mind.

1) attempt to lead team by communicating with my teammates on how to fight 5v5 + remind my team when drake + baron will be up.
    (Thanks Yuen, your article (I think?) on runeterra definitely helped me with this one)

2) play off tank champ like Irelia so I don't depend on others.
    (Thanks complexity forum)

I only got it up to 1350 over past 4 days, but I definitely been enjoying ranked matches ever since i decided to try to influence my teammates positively instead of saying "OMG YOU FUCKIN WHORE GTFO of RANK MATCHES"

I am not out of ELO hell but I did manage to get my elo back to 1350 in four days

Here is my story on getting out of ELO hell, WHATS YOURS?!

PS: good luck with wcg col

haha nice keep grinding that elo! :3
    I believe in you that believes in me that believes in you!