Thread: Life after CS

Default Life after CS

Anyone else think it would be pretty cool for someone like Torbull, or another community figurehead to get in touch with some of the cs legends and see what they are doing after Counterstrike?

I know that Grt did something like this with interviewing tr1p a few years ago, and tr1p mentioned that he made a living off of playing poker online.

Maybe this is being a bit too stalkerish, but after growing up watching competitive cs since the X3 days, cs players have become more important to me than actual celebrities.

Yeah It would be nice. They should convince em to play Starcraft 2 haha.

It's always fun to see what old friends are up to

Blog Entries

HeatoN is always a douche whenever I've spoken to him at DH lol ;p That's about my exposure to past CS players =< I did do an interview with Get_Right and I think dsn at DreamHack, they were very nice ^_^

Blog Entries

Thorin from SK has done a few of these... with HeatoN, element, bds, fisker... might be more but I can't remember anyone else, might have been a joint one with both Potti and Heaton, but that might also have been made by someone else

EDIT: forgot myssE
    Last edited by ciaiei; 07-25-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Blog Entries

I always wonder what happened to a lot of players.

Blog Entries

I'd read those articles if they existed...

8. Default

somewhat recent interview with potti:

Quote Originally Posted by Darthozzan View Post
    HeatoN is always a douche whenever I've spoken to him at DH lol ;p That's about my exposure to past CS players =< I did do an interview with Get_Right and I think dsn at DreamHack, they were very nice ^_^
    seems someone wanted heatons autograph so much he pissed off heaton, and getright is known as a dick. and i saw jason lakes comment as 'old friends' havent said the nicest things about him in interviews...