Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Counter-Strike Global Offensive

1. Default Counter-Strike Global Offensive

Greetings Complexity Gaming. I know you have many teams, and I know you have many players, but I am a veteran Counter-Strike 1.6 through Source player wondering if you are going to start a Global Offensive team? I have taken a break from Source and moved to watching Cats play Starcraft2 for the last year. I started getting into starcraft around the time it came out w/ the beta tournaments. Watching Huk at the first dreamhack was amazing as I stayed up all night to watch. Then I was pissed when he joined up with EG. Anyways, I started watching Destiny stream when I was so pissed at idra for being such a dick to people (even Sheth doesn't like him!) and then I started watching Cat's and dude... that guy needs a raise. he's hella funny. Anyways. I've played CS:S for 6 years straight. I played 1.6 for a year only, but with 7 years backing my past, along with watching how a game like starcraft 2 evolved so quickly. I understand the pace and the fast jump to throwing a team together and being the next big thing. So my question is this. Are you guys recruiting for CS:GO and if so, could I come try out? / hell I'd find enough guys to make a good team and get things rolling. Like Huk, I know what pressure is on from day 1 to be the best in the first tournament. I've played about 10 prestige's in COD, I know how to play all night, and still hold a high level of professionalism (Aka not look like a fat gaming nerd) and I feel that this could greatly express Complexities future if they had an upcoming CS:GO team backing their name. I'd like to be a part of this so if it's in the back of your minds, please e-mail me back and we should talk things over. Thanks!

We're definitely going to consider it but it's way too early to make that call.

On another note, I'll be streaming my noobness when the Beta comes out next month so watch for it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1 View Post
    we're definitely going to consider it but it's way too early to make that call.

On another note, i'll be streaming my noobness when the beta comes out next month so watch for it.
    the mp5 returns!
    Nick "JetBlk" Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by JetBlk View Post
    the mp5 returns!
    Muhahahhahahhaaaa!

Hey a MP5 can be effective... at point blank range.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1 View Post
    We're definitely going to consider it but it's way too early to make that call.

On another note, I'll be streaming my noobness when the Beta comes out next month so watch for it.
    Hey man you have 1 more CALi Frag then i do.
    esfiworld.com

tr1p's computer was down, so it was time to dust off the keyboard. LOL XD.... Moments like that made CS worthwhile.

8. Default

is there a way we can get a beta key

I think we might have to run a little contest to give away a Beta key to a coL Community member

that key is mine!