Thread: starcraft 2 pro level

1. Default starcraft 2 pro level

hi everyone my name is grahan i am a diamond level zerg and i hope that one day i will go pro with this game
    i have done alot of research on joining clans and getting practice partners but i have had no luck does anyone know how to get into the pro clans and competative scene in starcraft 2 ?

IF you work your up way up to high masters and gradnmasters you can starting entering online cups and if you do well your name will start to get recognized.Once you hit highmasters or grandmasters you can also enroll in the complexity academy . In the complexity academy there will be a tourny befor every mlg to win a trip to go and compete. You have to qualify to enter the complexity academy though. Heres more about the complexity academy http://www.complexitygaming.com/news/2766/#.

Oh and if you meet catz on the ladder and he thinks your good is another way you can be put on to a pro team.

4. Default

thanks i shall be working alot but is there any way that you can get practice partners like high masters and gm or is that just not realistic ? because ladder is good and all but you need pp to get higher up
    faster

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grahan View Post
    thanks i shall be working alot but is there any way that you can get practice partners like high masters and gm or is that just not realistic ? because ladder is good and all but you need pp to get higher up
    faster
    unless you have friends that are high masters/gm it's likely not realistic that they'd want to take the time to practice against a diamond. of course this is purely generic response, i'm sure there may be a few kind-hearted players out there that take to helping others... your best bet is to try this thread on TeamLiquid
    http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=256154

where people are searching for practice partners as well!

Practice a lot. Don't expect it to be easy. Never give up but take breaks often. Steal as much as you can and innovate the rest. Copying is the best way to raise in the ranks. If you can find practice partners that's good although I never had much luck myself as I almost always became too good for my practice partners within a few weeks/month when I was climbing from D/D+ in BW and early stages of sc2