Thread: Help

1. Default Help

I am not sure if this is appropriate to post on your forum, but I figured that here would be the best way to find out some questions I have. My boyfriend's name is Tres Saranthus. He used to commentate for esports. He covered the WCG Open in 2007 and he also attended the WSVG Dallas in 2005. He used to be on CompLexity I am pretty sure. He has been on a ton of different teams. His name is googlable. He is currently deployed to Kandahar, Afghanistan. He bought me a book to better understand the world of gaming and what it all entails from an outsider's perspective and I'm not going to lie, I have so much respect for this whole different type of sport now. Anyway, my question is...what is something I can get him that I can send over there for his birthday? A video game won't work. His favorite games are Counter Strike 1.6 and Quake 3 if that helps at all. I was thinking maybe an old school CompLexity jersey..What do you guys think?

I remember Tres! Wish him our best for sure.

There are no old compLexity jerseys you can purchase but I can look and see if I have any extras. When's his BD?

3. Default

Octorber 29th.