Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask coL.Patoy anything!

Blog Entries

Default Ask coL.Patoy anything!

I will answer all questions anybody has for me here, but try to ask questions related to League of Legends please.

My role in game is Support so I will have the most knowledge in that area. Ask away!

Why do you think Malphite is the best support(seriously)?

Blog Entries

I don't think he's the best, but I think he's a worthwhile pick in terms of a cheese type support. His abilities can really lock down an AD carry, and his ultimate is a very long range initiate, catching most people off guard, which is what cheese is supposed to do. He is terrifying to lane against, as the moment he hits 6 with his ultimate he can really start dominating his lane against almost all setups.

4. Default

How did playing point guard help you improve as a support player?

5. Default

What do you think separates professional players from high elo players? And are games very different between games at MLG and high elo and if so how?

Blog Entries

From my experience, it's the practice. High elo players tend to stick to their guns with what champions they can play, and very rarely stray away to new ones. Professional and highly competitive players are always willing to try new things and new champions that go along with their given role.

As for the difference between the games themselves, is that in high elo, people are less reliant on their team and just try their best to win on their own, they will very rarely make calls such as grouping up or split pushing, and just let things flow. And in competitive games people have genuine strategies they use to win, and of course the players work and communicate together to help winning happen.

Blog Entries

why did you choose to play lol over hon or dota1/2?

Blog Entries

I got into LoL because a lot of my friends from World of Warcraft were all over the game, some even quit for it. So I played a few games and fell in love with it, and followed my WoW friends in quitting and moving on.

Blog Entries

how bad is nubbypoohbear's poppy

Blog Entries

is full house a good show?
    Why you terror me?