Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Application for Academy Tryout

1. Post Application for Academy Tryout

Reason for Applying / Introduction: Hello, Complexity, I am Spencer, and I would like to take part in the Complexity Academy. I have been playing starcraft since I was around the age of 9. I am now 19, and over the years have gotten alot of experience in eSports as a whole, and have been wanting to go pro in Starcraft 2. I have entered some online tournaments, facing off against pros like Vile Domorin and D.SeleCT in tournament matches. I would love to try my skills and become a member of Complexity if I am able to beat out your other applicants.

B.Net ID: JoATMoN.868
    Profile URL: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1818875/1/JoATMoN/

Blog Entries

To get into academy you gave to place top 3(?) In a qualification tournament before next MLG. stay tuned to coL site for date/updates. Good luck

3. Default Re: application

Quote Originally Posted by coL.Ryan View Post
    To get into academy you gave to place top 3(?) In a qualification tournament before next MLG.
    the tournament dates will be announced on the front of Complexity's site I assume?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoleOne View Post
    the tournament dates will be announced on the front of Complexity's site I assume?
    Ya you will be able to find the dates on the site, if you want I can arrange some practice with some of our academy guys before our recruitment tournament. Ill message you on bnet and see if you are interested ; )

Hey Twixz. I am a North American sc2 player age 15 years old. Birthdate 8/1/96, And i am going to become a professional gamer. I know the coL Academy says 18+, but would you be willing to bend the rules with the focus for teams now going to younger players such as Leenock/Noblesse/Illusion/Others? Just wondering. Thanks for readying this post.

-BrinkeR

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brinker View Post
    Hey Twixz. I am a North American sc2 player age 15 years old. Birthdate 8/1/96, And i am going to become a professional gamer. I know the coL Academy says 18+, but would you be willing to bend the rules with the focus for teams now going to younger players such as Leenock/Noblesse/Illusion/Others? Just wondering. Thanks for readying this post.

-BrinkeR
    Sorry BrinkeR, as of right now the academy has the requirement of being 18 years of age or older.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Twixz View Post
    Ya you will be able to find the dates on the site, if you want I can arrange some practice with some of our academy guys before our recruitment tournament. Ill message you on bnet and see if you are interested ; )
    I am rather interested and I look forward to getting messaged, see you soon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoleOne View Post
    I am rather interested and I look forward to getting messaged, see you soon.
    Alright I added you on bnet tonight, hopefully I can catch you on sometime to chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Twixz View Post
    Alright I added you on bnet tonight, hopefully I can catch you on sometime to chat.
    I would also like to be contacted on battle.net to discuss opportunities with team Complexity and hear about future qualifier dates for Starcraft 2. My identifier is Archon.889.

Short bio: I am currently a top master/grandmaster player(NA/EU/KR servers) and currently with a team but I'm looking for more exposure. Additionally, a lot of my original teammates either went to xsix or vile or are currently inactive. I'm looking around myself for the right team. I should also be in TLPD.

Thanks,
    Archon

Blog Entries