Thread: serious cap related question

Blog Entries

Default serious cap related question

So...
    I'm used to always have a cap on during the summer for the simple reason that I'm too lazy to have sunglasses with me (since I already have glasses) and the one I wore last year has seen its last days...

so I decided that I'd like a gaming/geeky themed cap, but I don't seem to find any nice ones. I've tried a lot a places, but most of them are either lame or they cost me and arm and a leg.

so, where can I find cool caps? Must be able to deliver to Europe (Finland to be exact).

PS. Jason, I want that coL hat!

Blog Entries

Dude, when CGS went out of business they sold coL hats for like $1 a piece.. shoulda snatched some up!! I'm sure jason has some extras laying around if you pitch him the postage fees.

You mean this one?

I still remember when I took this picture at the 2010 WCG Grand Finals in LA. I didn't realize it was var1ables at the time lol. It's still his Twitter pic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deLay View Post
    Dude, when CGS went out of business they sold coL hats for like $1 a piece.. shoulda snatched some up!! I'm sure jason has some extras laying around if you pitch him the postage fees.
    now you tell me.... well I always preferred the classic logo over the CGS one anyway :P

Blog Entries

I love my hat. It's fantastic. I hope you can buy a beauty like mine.
    esfiworld.com