Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to have the urge to kill a dog?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    LOL i had a half pitbull dog at one point who was just a puppy.. and he took my icemates and ripped them to shreds then he took my ethernet cord and ripped it to shreds .. 2 times that happened well i hit him so hard he never touched a wire again... NEVER.. i would have killed him but i hit him and when i say hit i mean my hand hurt after i did it.. but as i said he never touched a wire again.
    Strange question - does your dog sleep with his legs open at all? I know that sounds wrong but there's a serious reason for it.

ahh man i loved my G7 gaming.. the only reason i stopped using it was because the batts died in a 1v1 clutch situation in a match..

RIP G7

i cant help but laugh at that.

this sounds like a conspiracy, better investigate this.

And as the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

Quote Originally Posted by Bossi View Post
    Today my cousin and his wife visted me. We haven't seen us in about 8 years, so it was nice to see him again. Something that wasn't that nice was, that he brought his dog to the visit. It's a rather young 1 year old bernese mountain dog, so i asked them to pay attention, that the dog does not leave me a present on my carpet. They were like "naah, it's a nice dog, he doesn't do things like this".
    Okay, so i went to the kitchen to brew some coffee and next thing i hear from the living room was "Stop it! Stop it!". I thought i knew what happened, the doggy pissed on my floor. I went to the living room and what did i see? No the dog did not piss on my floor, but this little sucker grabbed my Logitech G7 from my desk to turn it into confetti!

Now i ask you: is it wrong to have the urge to kill this dog?
    There a support group for people like, you.
    http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Good dog! G7 sucks hard.

Blog Entries

Don't blame the dog, blame the owners. Sounds like he's not trained or disciplined.
    When life hands you lemons, you make some lemonade and add some vodka.

I currently live in the Great State of Raleigh, North Carolina.

Sucks, get an mx518 or Deathadder^^

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Strange question - does your dog sleep with his legs open at all? I know that sounds wrong but there's a serious reason for it.
    no he does not i had to change my name because something was wrong with the kappa account.

Quote Originally Posted by belle View Post
    Don't blame the dog, blame the owners. Sounds like he's not trained or disciplined.

He was a puppy, i was mad at him at the time. I was training him. But he kept biting on everything. We lived in a huge house at the time.. i mean talking million dollar home here in Vegas which is a big deal for us we where renting from our family.. Who owns it. Anyway he ate more then half the bordering on the floor where it separates the wall and the carpet.. he tore it apart... i mean apart. So we did have to give him away to a family who raises pits.. so I was of course sad because this was going to be my dog when i was going to move out. But now im dogless haha. Point is training a dog is everything. But at that moment i lost it and hit him pretty bad.. No damage done to the dog because when I hit him i hit him like on the side of the head it hurt me more i think then him. his jaw was very strong so i didnt hear him yelp or cry and he was fine after that. Sep for the wall shit he ate.. which i didnt mind because it wasnt my ice mates or ethernet cord. haha