Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2

Default Call of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2

Think that you have already put in enough time and effort raising your ranks and levels up online in Call of Duty Modern Warfare? And tamed the World at War? Well our good friends at Activision would like to let you know that you are not off the hook.

Call of Duty 6.... Yes thats right Call of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2 (currently titled) is in the process of production and slated for a 2009 release. You heard me right a 2009 release which means for those who thought that they were finished when they completed World at War this past Christmas or put their controllers away when they finished Modern Warfare, well its time to dust those controllers off for another spin at the COD series.

Confirmed by sources at Activision, Inifinity Ward the company that brought you the ever so addicting and 2007 Game of the Year Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, are back in the drivers seat to develop the follow up sequel.

In an interview with gamespot.com Activision Publishing president and CEO Mike Griffith was quoted to say "the publisher was looking hard at additional ways of expanding the game's business model, and noted there was tremendous opportunity to bring the series to new "theaters, game designs, and plotlines" in the future." Thus meaning that a COD7 and COD8 could not be far behind or even currently being scripted as we speak. (Source : www.gamespot.com)

Stay Tuned To www.complexitygaming.com as more information unfolds.

Are you kidding me.

this is fkin awesome i love Cod:MW.

i cant believe there actually making a second. i guess they listen to there community.

Woot go activision

this game will be so godly good!!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy the first one was badass, hopefully this one will be as well.
    The best, never rest.

Blog Entries

Its obvious they would make a second Modern Warfare with the success that the first one had. Why they wasted their time/money/efforts on World at War is beyond me.

Call of Duty is getting retarded... they have a new version of the game every couple months

You can't argue its a killer game, however activision needs to make it more competitive friendly, they need to space out the game releases and have a competitive platform, not just for the pub scrub community (i for one being them)

Blog Entries

We may want that but they will never do that. The series is too much of a money maker, especially with the Modern Warfare games.

w00t cod ftw

They will keep producing them as long as we keep buying them. It will be an ongoing process.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."
    -Niccolo Machiavelli

We <3 CS!