Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the coL FIFA forums

Default Welcome to the coL FIFA forums

Thanks to aMies and the rest of the coL staff we now have a FIFA forum. Eafra and I will be monitoring it very often so if you have anything to ask or say about FIFA, this is the place to do it.

coL|Barmoa

Barmoa is spot on. We are both very active so we can help you if you have a question. Thanks Amies!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the coL Community Barmoa & Eafra!

Quote Originally Posted by 1
    compLexity is a dream of excellence. It's a dream of community. It's a dream of internet friendships that say fuck you to the odds and haters and still finish #1 from time to time. compLexity is a way of life.

Blog Entries

How did Fifa get into the whole pro gaming scene.. i would never have thought.. like football games or hockey games arn't as big are they? what makes Fifa special? Not shutting down Fifa, i'm just curious here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by toddsauce View Post
    How did Fifa get into the whole pro gaming scene.. i would never have thought.. like football games or hockey games arn't as big are they? what makes Fifa special? Not shutting down Fifa, i'm just curious here.
    FIFA and Soccer/Futbol compete on an international level and it's the only sport that does that year round.

Draws in a bigger crowd of competitors and naturally becomes one of the only console games to stick around long enough to make it onto a pro-gaming level.

Games like Halo, Dead or Alive series and so fourth also have their moments but I think with the international competition and representation of countries -- really draws a crowd in like no other game.
    Oldie from the '04 era.
    Former staff writer.

Blog Entries

Got my copy of 09 last night gonna rip into it now!! Arsenal Arsenal!

Quote Originally Posted by eCurb View Post
    FIFA and Soccer/Futbol compete on an international level and it's the only sport that does that year round.

Draws in a bigger crowd of competitors and naturally becomes one of the only console games to stick around long enough to make it onto a pro-gaming level.

Games like Halo, Dead or Alive series and so fourth also have their moments but I think with the international competition and representation of countries -- really draws a crowd in like no other game.
    "Football"

"Strength lies not in defence but in attack
    ."

By my Heel, I care not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlbeL View Post
    "Football"
    in mexico they call it futball.. and its spelled that way.

Also Fifa is a good spectator game cause people know the rules.

football!!!!! not a soccer

Quote Originally Posted by toddsauce View Post
    FIFA has been in the pro gaming scene for more than 10 years simply because of its international appeal. It's the best selling sports game worldwide, outselling the Madden series. And like what the previous posts said before me, its an easy sport to follow, the rules are easy to understand, and the gameplay is continuous.