Thread: question about arenas

Default question about arenas

with wotlk and the new patch what is typically a good class makeup for 3s with a warrior

also arms or fury for 3s and for 2s for warrior?

billowmaster on kealthas is my toon

2 disc priest and you, youll never die and neither will they
    http://www.noobflicks.com/watch/4537/sickorsane dl to see awesome quality random
    applefilla - psn. do it up if you wana play SF4 with me

Blog Entries

Paladin DK Warrior is a good setup for 3s, arms or fury will both probably work.

sodah knows best but you can also put a hunter in the setup and take out the Dk

Personally with a warrior I would run disc priest to get rid of the bubble/mageblock. The priest would also be on the offensive side dispelling everyone. Then maybe a mage for the CC and CS or a rogue for the blind and burst damage.

i actually canceled my account because of the new arena rating system...its fucken terrible and no fun to play

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cK5 View Post
    i actually canceled my account because of the new arena rating system...its fucken terrible and no fun to play
    agreed. if it werent for the tournament realm and LAN tournaments coming up soon I probably wouldn't play anymore either. The system has absolutely no logic and pisses off my entire team every time we queue. We went 18-3 and dropped 3 rating points... so I don't know what to think.

I would have to agree the new system is just bad. Im not sure how some people come up with these things. Makes you really feel that no one at Blizzard plays or even tests the games they make.
    Open-WoW detheroc
    keller-Cs,Cs:S
    areg-CoD4