Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl problems

Default Girl problems

I went clubbing with my friend for this girls birthday. I did not know the girl at all but i started talking to her and danced a bit but no more. The girl is fairly nice, very pretty (in my opinion), and is fun to be around. Now my problem is, I would actually be interested in going out with this girl, what should I do?

Ask on gotfrag then come back to us on that one.

"Strength lies not in defence but in attack
    ."

By my Heel, I care not.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AlbeL View Post
    Or Esea

Blog Entries

My experiences with girls make me say... FUCK LOVE.

That's just me tho lol.

Well how long have you been dating the girl right now?
    The best, never rest.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbeL View Post
    roflrofl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jfouellet View Post
    I went clubbing with my friend for this girls birthday. I did not know the girl at all but i started talking to her and danced a bit but no more. The girl is fairly nice, very pretty (in my opinion), and is fun to be around. Now my problem is, I would actually be interested in going out with this girl, what should I do?
    Wait for another opportunity to hang out with the girl while she is amongst your other friends. I wouldn't make a move just yet. Meet up with her during another social get together and start to chat more and see where it goes from there.
    --sapphiRe--
    --CS 1.6 // CS:S // WoW // L4D // DoA4 // SCIV--
    --#1 Volcano Fan--

Blog Entries

Depends how confident you are. Let's be honest, if you were the man you would have made the move that first night, so lets say level 2? If you hang out in the same group of friends. wait for another opportunity your all together, if not, lets hope you got her number, and call her. Good first dates are things that are fun, but not intimidating. Invite her to a concert, a party, or a restaurant with a fun bar. Obviously if your under age, the first 2 options are more realistic.

Blog Entries

Uhhh, talk to her and get on that shitt?!

We have a party for the beginning of semester with our 2 schools, she plans to attend it but I uno if i can rely on that. I would have made the move if her fucking ex wasnt there .:.:.. This morning I added her on facebook she sent me a message asking for my phone number and she never gave me hers or anything

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jfouellet View Post
    We have a party for the beginning of semester with our 2 schools, she plans to attend it but I uno if i can rely on that. I would have made the move if her fucking ex wasnt there .:.:.. This morning I added her on facebook she sent me a message asking for my phone number and she never gave me hers or anything
    thats when you man up and ask for hers. I can promise girls like guys who are confident. Also, if you decide to, don't ask her out online or via text. If you want to take her out actually call her up.