Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting back with your Ex?

Blog Entries

nods nods nods

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    nods nods nods
    spams spams spams, but you get away with it cuz ur jericho and thats what jericho does :PP <3

my ex used to drive by my old house ever week ... just to see if i was home or not every week... and she was kind of crazy she would talk to my friends because i changed my phone number to try and get them to tell them my #. So i dont think me and her would be getting back together just my lil story. haha

Wat Vacca said you cant.. its to god damn hard... so what i did is i have 3 exs i still talk with that are what you call " Friends With Benefits " so it works out great for both of us.. but thats only because the 3 i talk to are cool girls.

Blog Entries

I've been with my girlfriend since the summer after freshman year. That was just about 5 years ago, and we're completely happy and in love.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ontilt View Post
    I've been with my girlfriend since the summer after freshman year. That was just about 5 years ago, and we're completely happy and in love.
    Glad to hear of it!

--

@slay jericho
    Josh "Spikey00" Y.
    My lonely forums.

i'm been back with my ex for the last 5 months and our relationship has never been better. i think it just depends on the case.

ALSO, my case is probably pretty unusual. we broke up because i simply didn't have enough time for her my senior year; playing baseball, finishing up eagle scout, and hanging out with my friends were more important at the time. now i have more free time. also, she's going to school across the country, so i guess absence does make the heart grow fonder.

yes, i am hopelessly addicted to wow. don't judge me.