The Executives: The Business of Gaming
Complexity Gaming and Team Dignitas, in conjunction with Sound Blaster, are proud to announce a new live show hosted by Jason Lake and Michael O`Dell: The Executives: The Business of Gaming.
Each Wednesday at 1:00 PM EST your hosts will be joined by news anchor Patrick "Chobopeon" O`Neill to discuss the business side of recent events and interview a chosen individual who is impacting the business side of eSports or gaming in general.
The Executives' goal is to educate the next generation of business leaders and facilitate an open discussion about the opportunities and challenges facing the eSports business today.
The debut episode is this Wednesday (02/29) at 1 PM EST. You can tune in at www.twitch.tv/compLexity.
Guest Lineup (subject to change):
- Episode 1: Sponsorships 101 - Ryan Schlieper, Product Marketing Manager, Creative SoundBlaster
- Episode 2: eSports Business 101 - Craig "Torbull" Levine of ESEA, ESS and previously of Team 3D
- Episode 3: Team Management - Victor "Nazgul" Goossens, co-Founder, Team Liquid
- Episode 4: The Business of Being TotalBiscuit - John "TotalBiscuit" Bain, CynicalBrit.com
- Episode 5: League Management - David Ting, Head of IGN eSports / IGN Proleague
Always feel free to share your news, show ideas and questions with our crew.
- Jason "1" Lake, Founder & CEO, Complexity Gaming. @coL_Lake
- Michael "Odee" O`Dell, Founder & Managing Director, Team Dignitas. @dignitasODEE
- Patrick "Chobopeon" O`Neill, eSports journalist and news anchor. @chobopeon
- Simon "Sympatico" Abitbol, Stream Producer. @SympaticoTV
compLexity Gaming: YOUR source for professional gaming news and entertainment!